Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 05-29-2017, 05:56 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Plus, most eavesdropping detection equipment doesn't give off a flashing signal. Shit, most of the portable stuff resembles security wands.

On the other hand, there was smaller news leaked through today that panned out bigger.

Trump is pissed at Germany/Merkel for good reason it seems. Merkel's furious with Trump and is having her Intel guys dump over 10 years of Intercepts on the dude.

It's to the point that while a lot of Foreign IC has dumped info on Trump for the case, Germany is practically going out of their way to find anything that gets rid of him.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 05-29-2017, 09:25 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Old 05-30-2017, 05:42 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Beautiful.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:43 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Per BBC: Spicer out.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:07 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

link? Not seeing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 05-30-2017, 06:21 AM
Fleshlight King

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40090865

Literally front page of BBC News.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:56 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

OK, I saw that link. Per that article, Spicer is not out...this Mike Dubke is out. I was wondering if there was another article talking about Spicer that I missed.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 05-30-2017, 06:59 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
OK, I saw that link. Per that article, Spicer is not out...this Mike Dubke is out. I was wondering if there was another article talking about Spicer that I missed.

Exactly.

Dubke got culled in Yesterday's meeting. The rest are getting lined up to bail out.

But, it doesn't matter now. Especially for Spicey. There's too good of dirt on him.

Old 05-30-2017, 07:06 AM
Fleshlight King

Weird, they update the story between linking and when I read it then. It plainly said Spicer was out, but not "completely removed."
Old 05-30-2017, 07:06 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

It can now be about 99% confirmed that Kushner is the first to get ratted out by Flynn.

Now, let's see who Kushner gives up.

Old 05-30-2017, 07:20 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Also, I really want to know what the SVR nickname means in relation to Trump.

It's supposed to be gross, but I have no idea what it is.

Old 05-30-2017, 02:45 PM
Fleshlight King

Trump's personal lawyer hit with subpoena this afternoon.
Old 05-30-2017, 03:23 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Trump's personal lawyer hit with subpoena this afternoon.
Yeah, Cohen was suspected.

What makes things unclear right now is that Spicey is still in the Naval Reserves. Will he get court martialed or civilian justice for his crimes?

Bit o' background: In the document seizures/quiet raids....Spicey's name comes up on a ton of shell companies and dealings with Russian assets.

Old 05-30-2017, 03:26 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Divorced from the current psychotic breaks, there is something serious going on since the weekend.

Donald Trump's twitter page has been getting new followers at an average of 300 per minute since Saturday. Current number of new adds is up to 5 million.

Given the nature of what's happened during the Fall - Now. It's wise to surmise that Cheeto fuckhead is up to something.

From my perspective: I hope that people feed harder into the bot farm ploy and blow out Twitter's backbone. Twitter refuses to do anything about the Imperial Shithead, so knock the service off-line.

Old 05-30-2017, 07:26 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Shit keeps getting better:

Search warrants executed today at Trump Tower and Paul Manafort's Apartment.

Tons of electronic devices seized, photos taken, etc. Apparently, they're looking for a computer running a Python server for banking.

Lots of people are speculating from there.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:23 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Wednesday Morning Bringdown

1. It now seems rather obvious that the people whom the FBI want pinned are Don JR and Eric Trump. Comey was interviewing them, when Trumpy went apeshit.
  2. There is stuff on Ivanka, as well as the other adult children. But, apparently the motherload is on the older boys.
  3. The Covfefe meme isn't funny on a base level. But, it's going to look ever sadder when Cheeto gets a mental health check after being bounced out of office.
  4. I want real leaks on Cohen in the worst way. That dude was Trump's lawyer in that really seedy Post Marla Maples/Pre Melania period. When he squawks, there are going to be books written about it.
  5. Wonder where Pence went? So does most of the WH. There is going to be a concentrated effort not to have Trump and Pence around each other for awhile.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:25 AM

Some of the Covfefe stuff was pretty fucking funny.

And yeah, funny how Pence has been completely AWOL for almost 2 weeks.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-31-2017, 08:32 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Some of the Covfefe stuff was pretty fucking funny.

And yeah, funny how Pence has been completely AWOL for almost 2 weeks.
It was OK. While the guy is a World Class asshole, it's sad to watch someone with nuclear weapon access mentally waste away.

Hopefully, his war room gets him worked up enough that he makes a televised speech. I feel that if he has to talk solo for 20-30 mins, his decline will become super fucking apparent to most.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:36 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

On another tip, I will say this for Mueller.

That dude is either locking down these leaks or working as fast as Barry Allen. I did a Google Update check of how fast leaks were coming in a month ago vs. now and it's about a 83.7% decline.

Old 05-31-2017, 12:07 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Comey is testifying public next Wednesday.

The central point is that Mueller has given him permission to open up about a ton. The main talking point is that Trump pressured him to end the investigation and then an up-to-date accounting of everyone brought in to this point.

Also, Devin Nunes had his security clearance yanked today.