Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 06-05-2017, 06:24 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Yeah it is. Burr is amazing.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:01 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Man, that Leftovers series finale was pretty great. Totally gonna miss this show. If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend it.
Old 06-05-2017, 01:20 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Man, that Leftovers series finale was pretty great. Totally gonna miss this show. If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend it.
Yes, what a year for Carrie Coon, so far, with The Leftovers and Fargo.

I look forward to whatever Damon Lindelof is working on next.
Old 06-05-2017, 01:26 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Now that it's done, we might give THE LEFTOVERS a go and binge it. Glad to hear that it apparently stuck the landing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

F is for Family. What a show!
Old 06-12-2017, 02:57 PM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Doing LUTHER on Netflix at the moment. Pretty good.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 06-12-2017, 02:59 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
F is for Family. What a show!
Glad you're finally checking it out. I've been singing its praises since the first season hit netflix. So goddamn good.

Also, holy shit to last week's Fargo. Goddamn. Ray Wise is a treasure.
Old 06-12-2017, 03:10 PM

The first half of last week's FARGO was some of the best television that I've ever seen. Just masterful. Whoever directed that needs to helm a Liam Neeson film STAT!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-12-2017, 03:14 PM
is fancy

SPOILER QUESTION

Spoiler: spoilers 
I'm super confused about the deaf guy strapped to MEW.
I know he was from last season but I don't remember what happened to himl

Is this happening AFTER the second season in the timeline?
Old 06-12-2017, 03:21 PM

Yes.

The deaf guy was from Season 1. Mr. Wrench. He was teamed up with Adam Goldberg's character. technically he was in S2 as well as a child (in the end scene), but he's from S1.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-16-2017, 08:22 AM
is fancy

Fargo was fucking GREAT this week. Goddamn. That scene in the hotel was great.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:25 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Trying to fight my way through American Gods. I acknowledge it's very well done and it's beautifully shot, it just not really my cup of tea. But my best friend tells me it's amazing, so back to the trenches I go.

Old 06-16-2017, 09:31 AM

We've been watching LUTHER on Netflix and enjoying it immensely. It's a lot more violent than I was expecting, so that was a bit of a shock. Still, very solid show with some great acting from the Elba and the other performers.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-16-2017, 11:07 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

I mean to watch both American Gods and Luther.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:09 AM
is fancy

Lesley enjoyed Luther but I never watched it.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:23 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Lesley enjoyed Luther but I never watched it.

I bet she enjoyed him goooooooood.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:31 AM
is fancy

oh totally.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:36 AM

I won't lie, my wife likes the Elba as well. Not as much as my sister does, but that lustful look is present.

My sister is funny. I told her a few years ago about how people were pushing for Elba to be Bond. I asked her how she felt about it and she didn't know who he was. I put on PROMETHEUS and showed her the Elba. I'm pretty sure that I saw her drool. Ever since, she's been...shall we say...a fan.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-16-2017, 11:38 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Dude, I'm not gay at all, but I'd totally fuck him too.

Seriously, he's an amazing actor, classy, good looking, and highly versatile. He's be an amazing Bond.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:40 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty damned far from gay, but I'll admit that he's one handsome dude.
Quote:
Quote: