Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Rob's ideas for the wedding are great! 1 50.00%
Rob's ideas for the wedding are AMAZING! 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2011, 08:01 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

My name is Bingrid, you can call me Bing!

Old 09-15-2011, 08:05 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

And yeah, Liz was F U C K I N G nuts.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:06 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingrid View Post
My name is Bingrid, you can call me Bing!
Ok... sell some orange juice, then beat Nate with a belt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bing-crosby.jpg (50.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-15-2011, 08:07 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingrid View Post
And yeah, Liz was F U C K I N G nuts.

yeah she was. I couldn't stop laughing at her ridiculousness.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:07 AM
Here for laughs

Tara was the friend that Brittany through theknot.com. They had been in contact for probably almost a year, maybe? It just so happened that that was the first week they'd actually seen each other. But Tara's very cool, so don't hate on her too much.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:10 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I just thought the whole idea was weird. And this is coming from someone who has talked to people on the net for years and then would meet them for like a drink or something. I couldnt' imagine the first time meeting them asking them to be in my wedding.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:14 AM
Here for laughs

That just shows you what a bad night it was.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:16 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I slept through 12 phone calls that night. Ol' dependable Nate dog.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:17 AM
is fancy

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.