Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
YAY! 5 100.00%
meh. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2011, 04:23 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Another terrific episode, you two! Thoroughly entertained, so as a way of saying thank you, this is for Lesley:

And this is for Rerb:
Old 07-05-2011, 04:25 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Works for me.

Transformers 3 works for me because I get caught up in the action pieces and the thought of these giant fucking mechanical beasts that do awesome things so much so that the "lack of real peril" or "a real story" matter not to me. The problem with the second one was that both the story and the action scenes were complete and utter garbage. This one worked for me with both Shia's story line (yeah it wasn't completely fleshed out but I kind of sympathized with his problem of not feeling important and not knowing what to do) AND the crazy fucking Baysplosions that were shot in pretty well in 3d. This may have had a better use of 3d then Avatar did, IMO. So yeah, the 3d shit helped (as I fucking love that stuff) as did the fact the fight scenes were actually shot so you know what the fuck was going on. Is it a great film? nope. But for 2.5 hours I felt like a 8 year old filled to the brim with sugar and allowed giant robots beating the fuck outta each other wash over me in non sexual orgy of SFX and Patrick Dempsy. And it totally worked for me.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:31 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I have no problem with that. Glad someone enjoyed it.

I would have also accepted "This is Optimus Prime. He comes from a planet called Cybertron...If Optimus Prime is from Cybertron then you must acquit."

But I get it. The transformative power of cinema and all. It's the main reason I haven't seen Super 8 yet. I fear it may do the exact opposite of what it intends.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-05-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:36 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I will do my part to not shit on someone's opinion if everyone will do their part to not use the transformers defense. Can we all agree to this?
Old 07-05-2011, 04:37 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

But then I have to waste energy defending something that's really dumb and will do nothing to change anyone's mind. SOOOO HHAAARRDD MAAAAANNNNN
Old 07-05-2011, 04:39 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I hear you, trust me. I'm the guy that had to explain watching Smallville from start to finish despite knowing it was 98.5% utter shit.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:42 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMeatbag View Post
But I get it. The transformative power of cinema and all. It's the main reason I haven't seen Super 8 yet. I fear it may do the exact opposite of what it intends.

Super 8 did the same thing that TF3 did for me.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:43 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
I will do my part to not shit on someone's opinion if everyone will do their part to not use the transformers defense. Can we all agree to this?
I will if you will.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:44 PM
RIP Ferg

I will give it my best effort.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:53 PM
My wife's son

And thus, the Transformer Defense was put in the "break in case of extreme inebriation or lack of credible defense" case, where it would sit until the desperate and frightened would break the seal.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:55 PM
RIP Ferg

Rherb, you should break this to ceej on the next cast. I can see it going over about as well as an upperdecker left in his toilet for a month.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:56 PM
My wife's son

I can sense he is already reaching for something to break the glass.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy225 View Post
Another terrific episode, you two! Thoroughly entertained, so as a way of saying thank you, this is for Lesley:

Sorry Lesley, hope you don't mind if I borrow him for a bit...

Old 07-06-2011, 05:56 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

It's OK Ingrid.... I know you can't help it.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

This episode cracked me up. I hate to encourage alcoholics but, yeah...
Old 07-08-2011, 10:01 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

You two are my favorite drunks ever.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:03 AM
is fancy

ENABLERS!
Old 07-08-2011, 10:03 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

You wanna be enabled?

Get your ass out to Cali and we will shut our liver down.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
we will shut our liver down.
Did I miss something? Are Ari and Rob separated Siamese twins?

Old 07-08-2011, 01:43 PM
is fancy

One can dream, Ingrid. One can dream.