Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Sports

Sports Shit, we don't do sports. Unless you count ultimate ninja death frisbee. Rob is all over that.

Old 09-02-2015, 06:00 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

You done Snuka. YOU DONE.
Old 09-02-2015, 06:48 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Yep 32 years of borrowed time
Old 06-12-2016, 11:40 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Old 06-12-2016, 02:11 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I've seen that one before and Burr's reaction is what mine was. Fucking hysterical.
Old 06-20-2016, 06:00 PM
RIP Ferg

All three guys from The Shield were the world champ last night. AMAZING
Old 06-21-2016, 09:51 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

For real.

I got NXT tickets for July 20th. I swear to FUCK if Nakamura gets drafted the night before and I don't get to see him in person I am burning downtown until nothing remains but my fury.
Old 06-22-2016, 11:59 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
For real.

I got NXT tickets for July 20th. I swear to FUCK if Nakamura gets drafted the night before and I don't get to see him in person I am burning downtown until nothing remains but my fury.
Which would be the correct and best reaction. I'm just bummed I probably won't make it.
Old 07-28-2016, 07:22 AM
Fleshlight King

NXT SATURDAY NIGHT!

Fuck, I hope I can somehow score a picture with Nakamura.
Old 07-28-2016, 06:26 PM
RIP Ferg

Dude, SOOOO FUCKING PISSED I COULDN'T GET OFF.
Old 08-02-2016, 08:52 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

happened to catch a bit of RAW last night.

I now have a thing for Nia Jax.

That chick is a goddamn beast.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:54 AM
Fleshlight King

Saw her on Saturday. She did the people's leg drop and suck it. At one point she yelled "no you didn't!" and took out her earrings and handed them to the ref, then tied her hair up. She's great.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:43 PM
RIP Ferg

Nia is only going to get better. Also Swagske is a fucking G, straight up Miyagi'd Samoa Joe.

Old 09-12-2016, 09:00 AM
is fancy

Punk got his ass kicked in UFC.

hah.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:20 PM
RIP Ferg

Yep but at least he had balls enough to go in there and do it. Jose Aldo got beat in 13 seconds once and he's one of the best in the world.

He did get Son'd though.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:02 AM
is fancy

American wrestling needs to be more like Japanese wrestling.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:02 PM
RIP Ferg

That's Joey Ryan. And that's not even his best version of that move.

See here.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:37 PM
Fleshlight King

WTF is with wrestlers getting fucking stabbed all over?!
Old 10-04-2016, 03:53 PM
RIP Ferg

I don't know but the fuckers that got Jamie Noble suck. Dude's living in a fucking trailer already just let him be.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:25 PM
Fleshlight King

I don't think it's cuz he can't afford better, just that he's from West Virginia.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:23 PM
RIP Ferg

Livin' the gimmick brother, never know when you might get called back up.