Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Artist Corner

The Braindead Artist Corner Rob likes to paint using his fingers. Ceej can draw a penis like no other. What medium do you work in? Post your art here and get an ego boost!

Old 06-23-2011, 07:05 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey
Default Random Works of Interest

*does just what it says on the tin*

Here's one:

abandoned Soviet architectural works in the former Yugoslavian state.

Examples of what lies within:

Old 06-23-2011, 08:41 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Some creativity in the advertising.
Old 07-23-2011, 12:18 AM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Old 09-13-2011, 09:36 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

This guy is just so gahtdamn enthusiastic.

Can't wait for Brave.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:24 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

That was awesome.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:14 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Not really a specific work or anything, but a neat searchable compendium of whatever you fancy that is culled almost entirely from Flickr accounts.

A welcome lack of low-resolution stuff and more individualistic representations than the stock files you'll see on Google or randomwebwhores.

Okay, maybe not that last bit, but you get what I mean.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:01 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

I'm no fan of twitter, but then something like this slaps me in the goddamn face.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:07 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

This has me more excited for the film more than anything I've seen (besides reading some of the Herge strips between classes).

STORY: Fan Makes Tintin Credits For Fun, Gets Hired By The Beard.

VID:

from James Curran on Vimeo.

Really happy for the guy landing a job (an awesome one at that) off of this, and love the simple but incredibly helpful visual guide he's incorporated for the people of the world who don't really know Tintin (and those who do but have the memory of a goldfish with a weed addiction).

Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-26-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:54 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Cool or cooler or coolest?

All of the above. A repository of splash pages. A veritable loop of moneyshots in sequentials.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:02 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

You know what's awesome?

Peurs Du Noir.

It's an animated anthology from some of the best and brightest comics creators and illustrators out there.

Here, have a taste.

Old 12-02-2011, 03:36 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-02-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:42 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Fantastic composition basics for anyone inclined to give it a shot, as these lessons don't just apply to animation, but to sequential, storyboarding, and illustration.

Concise and incredibly helpful. Credit to Paul Felix and Jim Schlenker, and to Mark Kennedy's Seven Camels blog for pointing the way.

http://www.onanimation.com/2011/08/3...osition-notes/
Old 12-02-2011, 03:49 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

AND ANOTHER THING, learned a lot of really cool quill and brush stuff from this guy a while ago, and his inspiration blog has some incredible stuff in it.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:34 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Black and white photography of perestroika-era St. Petersburg.

Haunting, dour, and ultimately arresting.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:34 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Donated old floppies + paint = art

No, really. The math is solid.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:51 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Boss as hell.

I'd even wake up early on Saturday morning to watch this.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:57 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Brotherjackdudebrother Sean G-Money Murphy is amazing. And so are his demos.

Visit his site, admire and buy his work. It's also amazing.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:29 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Awesome.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:30 PM
feels good man

Also, that Sean Murphy video was the goods man. I really need to get back to drawing.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:38 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
Those are beautiful.