Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
A fine way to spend an hour. 5 100.00%
I'd rather stab my own eyeballs with a rusty nail. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2011, 04:30 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

And since we were super drunk I fucked up the name during the giant penis discussion. The name you want to Google (if that's your bag) is Jonah Falcon. Not John Falcon.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Listening now, already love it and I'm only 20 seconds in.

Old 06-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

"I was trying to talk to you about important stuff....can I have your chicken tenders?"

Old 06-12-2011, 04:38 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

haha. Chicken tenders are srs bsns.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:40 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I'll fight my family for chicken tenders. Kids included.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Here for laughs

Anemone= A-nem-o-knee

Old 06-12-2011, 04:43 PM
getting ready for summer

WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT? hahah
Old 06-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Here for laughs

Do I need to call in and just start listing off the proper pronunciations of commonly misspoken words?

Old 06-12-2011, 04:46 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid View Post
Do I need to call in and just start listing off the proper pronunciations of commonly misspoken words?
YESSSssss. NEW SEGMENT! INGRID SPEAKS!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:47 PM
RIP Ferg

LESLEY!! Y U NO CUDDLE HOCKEN!!!! lulz
Old 06-12-2011, 05:01 PM
RIP Ferg

Also you guys need to do a cock punch/tit smash on every fuck episode. I don't know which of you would get the worst of it but listeners would be the winners.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Here for laughs

HAHAHAHAHHA, Lesley's counting almost made me spit beer.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Here for laughs

Ok, so what in her brain made her go 'they made me eat ham and I don't like it -----------> Cheesy potatoes are all I will eat'? What the fuck is wrong with people?!

Old 06-12-2011, 05:39 PM
getting ready for summer

You need to watch that episode. It's so fucking redonkulous.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Eggcelent ep.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:57 PM
getting ready for summer

Thank you sir! We had fun.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:13 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

This one was a lot of fun - I partially credit this to me listening to old school hip hop before we recorded.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Straight outta Woodbury.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:44 PM
RIP Ferg

I love the show but I have to listen to it when the kids go to bed because "FUCK" makes up 27% of the words used on the show. Lulz.