Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 06-01-2017, 01:54 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

the guild stuff is fucking impossible unless you have a guild of like 100 people.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:07 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

I'll still take the Bronze Mother Boxes from our Guild. Shit, flip the stuff in it and that cash adds up.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-01-2017, 02:09 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

oh for sure.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:19 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Yeah, you'd need a huge guild. I kept seeing Cap Reached for Guild Points on the results screen after completing a multiverse. Guess there's a cap on how many guild points you can contribute a day, too. Apparently there's a Guild Multiverse section that I missed yesterday. Will have to check this out later.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:40 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, Injustice 2 is amazingly fun.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:31 AM
is fancy

Fil and I had some amazing matches last night.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:07 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Fil and I had an amazing "lets figure out how to fuck with AZN Rerb on Injustice 2" session last night. :-D
Old 06-03-2017, 07:36 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
Fil and I had an amazing "lets figure out how to fuck with AZN Rerb on Injustice 2" session last night. :-D
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 06-03-2017, 07:45 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

I felt bad that I was pissing off Josh's kid. That dude saying "Good Game" made me think he was going to kill me in a decade.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:24 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
I felt bad that I was pissing off Josh's kid. That dude saying "Good Game" made me think he was going to kill me in a decade.
That's my middle one, Lucas, he really needs to work on accepting defeat. It's why I didn't ask for quarter as none should be given if he wants to play with the big boys. And the crazy thing is you weren't really beating him badly so he had nothing to be upset about. He's growing, I keep telling myself this is part of the process and hoping he's not on the news one day with all three names given.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:14 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
I think my PC and the AI have played more Injustice 2 then I have. Set up remote play on my PC to have the AI level up characters while at work and overnight. Has worked decently so far.

Here's the link on how to set it up, it's very easy. Second link is for a better working script than the one in the first link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/INJUSTICE/c...s_mode_on_ps4/

https://www.reddit.com/r/INJUSTICE/c...ay_autohotkey/
Yep tried this and the remote play file says it won't work with my version of Windows.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:48 PM
The red capes are coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
Yep tried this and the remote play file says it won't work with my version of Windows.
Damn that sucks.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:04 AM
is fancy

Unlocked a bunch of shit in Injustice 2 this weekend. Almost level 20 with Harley.

Those of you that have F13, let's play tonight or this week. I'm in bachelor mode this week since Lesley is out of town so it's gonna be a GAMING WEEK.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:17 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I'm up for F13 later tonight. But, since it's a Monday night...I probably won't be on until later.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:24 PM
is fancy

totally fine. If you see me on and want to play, shoot me a message.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:07 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
Damn that sucks.
I think it's the 64 bit shit. Please let me know if you stumble across a work around.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:20 AM
is fancy

Hit level 20 the old fashioned way (BY PLAYING THE GAME LIKE A MAN) with Harley last night.

Picked up Thimbleweed Park as well. So awesome so far. Fucking hilarious.

Gonna pick up Star Trek Bridge Crew here in a few days I think.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:55 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Dead Cells - Finally beat the final boss (for now) a second time. I get to him probably 4 out of 5 runs now, but he requires a really particular set-up in order to beat. If you don't have the electric whip and the 75% range damage reduction amulet I don't see how there's any chance.

Toyko 42 - I want to love everything about this game. So much of it is amazing. But it's balls out difficult, and not in a fun challenging way. In a the controls aren't that great and the camera angle looks amazing but makes everything a pain in the ass. I love the look and music and feel and writing...but it kind of plays like poop.

I have not jumped into Battlegrounds since I won that match last week. I really need to do that soon.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:30 AM
is fancy

New update for Injustice 2 is nice. Glad to see that Mr. Freeze has his helmet now.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:39 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Still up for F THE 13TH. No one was on last night, so I played Injustice 2 and finally got all of the Wonder Woman movie costume pieces.