Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 08-28-2016, 10:22 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
That would be three of us, then! (Sorry, Josh.)

I died a couple times last night in situations where I think the Elite controller would have saved me with those paddles on the back side.
I will definitely be resetting those when the game proper comes out. I bet they come preset though.
Old 08-28-2016, 10:39 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

So annoyed. Wanted to play some Shadow of Mordor and my saved game was gone. Started over and forgot how much fun this shit is just bummed because I was near the end game with my last save
Old 08-28-2016, 11:03 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
I will definitely be resetting those when the game proper comes out. I bet they come preset though.
It'd be nice if there was a master list for mapping that's tied to your gamertag, like the 360 had. It's annoying having to change the look setting to the proper mode every time I get a new game.
Old 08-28-2016, 12:04 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I thought they had added that in?
Old 08-28-2016, 12:09 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Boy, if they have I haven't found the setting.
Old 08-28-2016, 12:17 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

If it's there tell me where. I have the same issue
Old 08-28-2016, 01:19 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Not sure if I'm getting Titanfall 2 but if I do, I got your back, Josh.

Played a few rounds, did decent for never playing it before. I was probably playing with shitty players, I was top player all 3 games. I played the domination like mode. Going to try the bounty one today.
Old 08-28-2016, 04:34 PM
Shut up, crime!

Could be shitty players or it could be that barely anyone ever knows how to play the objective in FPS games. This morning I played a round of Hardpoint that ended, like, 400-31. It was a massacre. I died once.
Old 08-28-2016, 04:39 PM
is fancy

Picked up the new Deus Ex today. Not sure if this was a wise choice yet.
Old 08-28-2016, 07:05 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Titanfall is going to be a purchase for me for sure. PS4 of course, and yeah man it feels so natural. Overwatch and No Mans Sky will hold me over for now though.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:54 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Picked up the new Deus Ex today. Not sure if this was a wise choice yet.
I've spent like 5 or so hours with it. There's a lot of detective work kind of, and not a ton of action so far. But I am really messing with side objectives, and not doing the main missions yet. I was chasing down a drug lab that destroys augs minds, and it was really great.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:57 AM
is fancy

I played for 2 hours last night and I don't think I had fun at all. But I still played for 2 hours straight. It's weird. IT was completely a drunken impulse buy because the reviews said they changed the shit I hated from the last entry. Jensen's voice is fucking terrible still and I legit hate it. I can't take him seriously at all.

I do like the twist of the hidden augs you have though. That seems like that could be fun but I'll need to play it more to open that up fully.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:32 AM
Fleshlight King

Honestly I put in 4 hours before I felt like I was actually playing. And then yesterday I was like "ehhhh I don't really feel like even playing, but I should" then I ended up having a great time.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:56 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Latest patch fixed my No Man's Sky hyperdrive issue. Not sure I care anymore, I played for a bit but getting bored with the game.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:58 AM
is fancy

I keep trying to play and sometimes I enjoy it, but I just can't put in time any more. It all seems like such a waste.

#HypeTrainIsTheWorstTrain
Old 08-29-2016, 09:50 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

What's the word on 7 Days to Die?

Also, the Madden 17 videos I sent to Deadspin and EA ended up in me getting an email about them releasing a patch to fix it Tuesday morning.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 08-30-2016, 07:35 AM
is fancy

7 Days to Die was fun for about a day. It's janky as fuck and not very fun UNLESS you are playing with friends who like that kind of stuff. I got for a series I was going to do with Ceej until I realized it's not fun at all.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:52 AM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Yeah I bought 7 Days on Steam with some friends and we dropped it entirely after a few sessions, same with that fucking Dead by Daylight

Started Dark Souls 3 last night.. let the raging begin!
Old 08-30-2016, 11:59 AM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Fuuuuuuuuuu the Witness finally goes on sale right when I am completely buried in games
Old 08-30-2016, 12:00 PM
is fancy

Yeah, Dead by Daylight was fun for a bit and I have no problems dropping the 7 bucks on it that I did but I hope F13 sees what went wrong and makes sure they don't do that again.

Good luck on DS3 man!! I'm so goddamn stuck and have been for like a month. Need to really get back into that.

I fucking love Pac Man 256. Best 5 dollar purchase in a long time.