Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 08-23-2016, 01:47 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

HIT ME UP ARI.

I'll play you. I suck but my guy is ridiculous.
Old 08-23-2016, 03:06 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I'm terrible, but I just want to choke hold some friendly peeps.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 08-23-2016, 03:07 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

just shoot me an invite if you see me on and want to play.
Old 08-23-2016, 03:38 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

I'm still pissed that there's no Hulk Hogan in the game. I wanted to kill Gawker in the ring.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 08-23-2016, 03:44 PM
feels good man

if you can connect to the servers you may be able to download a fake version. I cannot connect to the servers on my end though.
Old 08-23-2016, 03:51 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
and that is another thing I fucking hate about this game. He played it up like it was fucking Minecraft with the schematics in that people could just build shit by figuring out the recipes, but nope. Only when you get them can you build something. Stupid.

I think legit hate this game overall but in spurts I'm elated by the joy of that next carrot that may or may not exist.
Yup, and I could have sworn I built a hyperdrive already. I didn't redeem the preorder ship right away, and I thought I had built one, but now I go to build one and I can't because I don't have the plan and any ship I find or try to buy off an alien doesn't have a hyperdrive. It's infuriating! How the fuck did you get to this space station without a hyperdrive, you Korvax fucker!
Old 08-23-2016, 04:02 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
just shoot me an invite if you see me on and want to play.
Sure thing. I haven't gamed with anyone in ages.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 08-23-2016, 11:28 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, Titanfall 1 seems pretty slow now. I forgot the knee slide was a thing that started with Advanced Warfare. I got shot a lot thinking I was sliding to cover.
Old 08-24-2016, 08:26 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Sure thing. I haven't gamed with anyone in ages.
Tell me about it, everybody had a PS4 so I get one and no one here will play with me.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:18 PM
feels good man

Respawn is making changes to TF2 thanks to this weekends test.

GOOD. Sounds like most of my issues will be tweaked. Awesome news.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:23 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Madden 17 plays way better than past games. But, you get fucked now due to the AI being super charged to prevent exploits.

Old 08-24-2016, 12:48 PM
feels good man

so you're telling me I won't go to the super bowl undefeated this year?
Old 08-24-2016, 02:10 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
so you're telling me I won't go to the super bowl undefeated this year?

The AI this year is fucking my run game.

What also hurts is that your MUT team starts in the 60s and player cards aren't ranked anywhere near as high as in Madden 16. So, you have to grind up the quality of your team hard.

That would be OK, if most challenge and games didn't start at anywhere between 77 and 88.

I've been playing in the advanced copy and street copy since Saturday and I just got up to Level 79 last night.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:28 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Rob, you will be happy to know Titan drops are WAY sped up this weekend. Last week I got MAYBE two drops per match. Now it's usually three or four. The new map reminds me a lot of the second to last campaign map from the first game. Lots of open area on the outskirts with a building in the middle. Lots of good fatal funnel options in the building.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:21 AM
feels good man

Yeah man. Respawn earned a day one buy due to the changes. Super impressed.
Old 08-28-2016, 12:14 AM
Shut up, crime!

I am in love with titanfall 2. I rarely make much progress in beta tests but I've maxed out my level in this one. Super excited for the retail release.
Old 08-28-2016, 12:22 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I downloaded it on PS4 to try it there tomorrow. I am going to accept all my friends are buying it on PS4 so I won't get to play on my elite controller.
Old 08-28-2016, 09:35 AM
Shut up, crime!

The one friend I usually play online with is more concerned with Battlefield 1 so I'll probably get this on whichever system you guys all buy it for. PS4?
Old 08-28-2016, 09:43 AM
feels good man

Still think I'm grabbing it on the box unless I read reviews that say the ps4 version is better
Old 08-28-2016, 10:40 AM
Shut up, crime!

That would be three of us, then! (Sorry, Josh.)

I died a couple times last night in situations where I think the Elite controller would have saved me with those paddles on the back side.