Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 11-23-2015, 10:08 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Put a bit of time into Blops III multi this weekend. Dig it. Feels better than AW in my opinion. It's ALMOST Titanfall levels of smoothness with the wall walking/boosting.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:04 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Halo 5 running at 60FPS or whatever is weird as fuck. I was getting my ass smoked in multiplayer last night.
Old 11-23-2015, 06:17 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I'm on the opposite side of Trejo. I fully expected to hate this game but don't.
Glad you're enjoying it at least. Did a swap after work and now I'm the proud new owner of Fallout 4.

Blood pressure almost back to normal. Nearly shattered my controller last night on SW. Baiiiiiiiiii
Old 11-23-2015, 09:58 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Rolled hard on some poor suckers on Droid Run tonight. It's basically COD Headquarters. A nice alternative since the rest of my team hasn't figured out Fighter Squadron yet. I gave them some tips so hopefully they'll be game next time I'm on.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:19 AM
getting ready for summer

nice to know. I haven't even tried most of the other modes. Just been playing Supremacy constantly.

Put in some more time with Blops III last night. Digging it. Still getting my ass kicked but I'm having fun. Probably should try the single player at some point.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:24 AM
getting ready for summer

damn this mod for Battlefront looks ridiculous.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:23 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Wow, those grabs look just like the movie.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:39 AM
getting ready for summer

Old 11-24-2015, 09:52 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Played like 5 hours of Mad Max. It's not awful, but a couple things bug me and I think it's what keeps it from anymore than a good $25 pick up.

Camera during combat. Just inexcusable. A couple hits and you can be taken down quick in this. So it's inexcusable that the camera is so tight and doesn't show you the entire area when you're duking it out. Not being able to see the guys that rush you, then getting knocked down, then two more dudes off camera attacking you is not fun.

Talent points. You get SO MANY POINTS. I hate having to go to the Griffa dude over and over to cash them in. If they just made you go see him to unlock your next tier of talents it would be much better. I've stopped going all the time, and only go when I have 5+ points to cash in.

Scrap pick up. Fucking hell. Just make it so I automatically pick up scrap when I am nearby, and have to make an action for the "hidden" or quest scrap/parts. And having to smash apart cars after I killed a dude isn't fun. If an enemy vehicle has no drive I should be able to just "hit A to scrap" instead of ramming it for a minute.
Old 11-24-2015, 11:45 AM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Played like 5 hours of Mad Max. It's not awful, but a couple things bug me and I think it's what keeps it from anymore than a good $25 pick up.

Camera during combat. Just inexcusable. A couple hits and you can be taken down quick in this. So it's inexcusable that the camera is so tight and doesn't show you the entire area when you're duking it out. Not being able to see the guys that rush you, then getting knocked down, then two more dudes off camera attacking you is not fun.

Talent points. You get SO MANY POINTS. I hate having to go to the Griffa dude over and over to cash them in. If they just made you go see him to unlock your next tier of talents it would be much better. I've stopped going all the time, and only go when I have 5+ points to cash in.

Scrap pick up. Fucking hell. Just make it so I automatically pick up scrap when I am nearby, and have to make an action for the "hidden" or quest scrap/parts. And having to smash apart cars after I killed a dude isn't fun. If an enemy vehicle has no drive I should be able to just "hit A to scrap" instead of ramming it for a minute.
You can upgrade your strongholds to automatically collect scrap in that zone, but yeah, you still need to blow dem cars up first. Once you get the rocket sticks it's really no big deal.

The camera was one of my biggest issues and the reason I never got a 30 hit combo as I would always get up to like 26-27 and get haymaker'd by some guy that was way out of camera range. It's especially bad indoors/underground and during boss fights. Add the hit-and-miss Parries and it can get infuriating.

Talent points, yeah... I never went to Griffa unless I had like 15+ to use. Because I cleared every zone that I could before doing the story stuff, I was fully upgraded on all talents and most of the car stuff like halfway through the game. Sure made doing the later missions a lot easier..

Spoiler: Such as this one 
Later on you have like a deathrace against Stankgum and I blew up his car in like 2 seconds flat. SUCK IT
Old 11-24-2015, 11:54 AM
getting ready for summer

Still need to grab this game in the next few months. I now have too many games to play, not enough time, and not enough of an attention span to do anything productive. #TIMEFORMOREBATTLEFRONT
Old 11-24-2015, 07:12 PM
It's in the bone!

Aaand finally found someone to trade my Mad Max for Phantom Pain so with that and Fallout I'm all set for the next couple hundred hours of gaming
Old 11-25-2015, 07:29 AM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Rolled hard on some poor suckers on Droid Run tonight. It's basically COD Headquarters. A nice alternative since the rest of my team hasn't figured out Fighter Squadron yet. I gave them some tips so hopefully they'll be game next time I'm on.
Played all gametypes finally. I FUCKING LOVE Droid Run AND Heroes and Villains. So much fun.
Old 11-25-2015, 03:28 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I was decent at the BLOPs 3 beta, but now I am shit. Not sure what happened.
Old 11-25-2015, 03:34 PM
Shut up, crime!

Quote:
Played all gametypes finally. I FUCKING LOVE Droid Run AND Heroes and Villains. So much fun.
Heroes and Villains is pretty cool because you can really wreck shop. I can't figure out the rotation, though, because it never lets me play as Vader.
Old 11-25-2015, 04:35 PM
getting ready for summer

it seems random to me but I could wrong. It's the one mode that I wish we had 8 of us all on the xbone to play with party chat.
Old 11-25-2015, 09:31 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
I was decent at the BLOPs 3 beta, but now I am shit. Not sure what happened.
People got time with it and got awesome.
Old 11-25-2015, 10:47 PM
getting ready for summer

yeah, BLOPS III multi is pretty great thus far. I suck but it's still a bunch of fun.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:07 PM
getting ready for summer

Grabbed Madden 15 (love it), Jurassic Park Lego (LOVE it) and the Wolfenstein bundle (haven't tried it) for my Black Friday purchases.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:25 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Grabbed Madden 15 (love it), Jurassic Park Lego (LOVE it) and the Wolfenstein bundle (haven't tried it) for my Black Friday purchases.
You're getting into Madden now? We will have to grind for coins.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!