Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 11-20-2015, 10:46 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
If Sony ever comes up with a "Home Playstation" type idea like microsoft did, then Ceej is going to have ALL OF THE GAMES since I buy all sony games digitally.

This morning my xbox was filled with almost all of the new games from this fall season. And I didn't have to pay one goddamn penny.

MERRY XMAS TO ME
If this means what I think it means, then yes you can do something similar on PS3 and PS4.
Old 11-20-2015, 11:08 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

If it means that Ceej can download every game I've purchased digitally and play them online (as himself) with me or others then please tell me how.
Old 11-20-2015, 11:12 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I'll hopefully be on Battlefront tonight and this weekend if anyone is playing.

Xbone only though.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 11-20-2015, 11:13 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I WILL SEE YOU SCHLONK AND WE WILL CHAT AND BE MERRY
Old 11-20-2015, 11:40 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I'm trying to get Scott to join too.

The merryness will be legendary.

Old 11-20-2015, 11:40 AM
getting ready for summer

oh man, it'll be like the good old days. *sniffsniff*
Old 11-20-2015, 11:41 AM
<-----THIS!

Can you change the color of stormtrooper armor to pink?

Old 11-20-2015, 11:43 AM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
If this means what I think it means, then yes you can do something similar on PS3 and PS4.
so thanks to Fil I see that this is indeed an option with Sony. With the only drawback for me (since I'm the one that has all of the games) is that I can no longer use the cloud saves. Will need to investigate further. IT's also not as smooth as the xbox because in this scenario Ceej would have to login as me on his system each time I buy a new game so he can download it.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation...ly_and_Friends

a nice drawn visual guide
Old 11-20-2015, 11:45 AM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Can you change the color of stormtrooper armor to pink?
To be honest, my biggest issue thus far is the weak ass customization. I DO WANT PINK ARMOR DAMMIT.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:24 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I WILL SEE YOU SCHLONK AND WE WILL CHAT AND BE MERRY
ME TOO.

I will use the Companion app to tell me when people are online and will try to jump on as I am able.

The card game in the app is fun, too. You can earn credits in the app to spend in Battlefront. I cannot figure out how the kill an AT-AT, though. Shooting it is no good so I think I need to keep playing Walker Assault to unlock the tow cable card.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:06 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Finished Black Ops 3. Can't really give an honest assessment of the campaign since playing it on realistic the first time through was stupid. I hear it's not very good anyway, but I just made it worse for myself.

I need to play more Zombies.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:07 PM
getting ready for summer

fucking stupid fucking open closed moderate bullshit nat types. fuckkk yououuuuuuuu

Ari is the only person I can't play with STILL on a consistent basis. Battlefront was fun while we were able to play.

Played a bit of Blops III. Multi is fun, Zombies is weird, but I haven't tried single yet.

Halo 5 is CINEMATIC as FUCK. gotdamn. That opening scene was fucking DOPE. Runs silky smooth, I dig it so far.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:29 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I do not understand the NAT stuff. Every piece of equipment in my house says I have an open NAT except my 360 and Xbone. What the hell?
Old 11-21-2015, 10:36 PM
getting ready for summer

yep. fucking lame.
Old 11-22-2015, 10:42 AM
getting ready for summer

just had some awesome Battlefront matches WITH VOICE CHAT OMGZ with grave. Had a bunch of fun.
Old 11-22-2015, 02:22 PM
Shut up, crime!

Yeah, we didn't do so well on Blast but brought the pain on Supremacy. Good times!
Old 11-22-2015, 07:22 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Kind of hating Battlefront. Looks pretty. Feels like Star Wars but hating the actual game. Every round is a complete mismatch, losing my mind being spawned killed or spawned directly infront of enemy ATST or hero every second spawn. Don't care for the 5 variations of CTF or Hold This Spot that they have. On a scale of 1-10 ive had about 0 fun playing it. Will probably be trading this for Fallout before much longer

Last edited by Trejo; 11-22-2015 at 07:38 PM.
Old 11-22-2015, 09:24 PM
Shut up, crime!

That's too bad. There are definitely some spawn issues but the Battlefield people haven't fixed that in how many games? That's never getting fixed, unfortunately. I played a bunch of Fighter Squadron tonight and, now that I've figured out how to be effective at it, that mode is my shiiiiiit.

I just wish dudes would quit ganking my Millenium Falcon kill so I could get that achievement.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:56 AM
getting ready for summer

I'm on the opposite side of Trejo. I fully expected to hate this game but don't. I never give a shit about my K/D ratios in games but in this one I definitely don't. It's too fast pace and you only live for a few mins at a time if you're lucky. I just want to keep playing. In fact, it's all I basically played this weekend. The extra modes are lame, I'll give it that. Most of my time is spent either in Supremacy, Blast, or Fighter Squadron. Fighter is the SHIT when you figure it out.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:06 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Either going to play Dying Light or Mad Max today. Maybe both. Vacation is cool.