Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:46 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Ingrid is a little smarty pants and should definitely get a gold membership to play under her name.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:07 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

I have a lot of information in my brain that is really only good for answering trivia questions. And I totally agree, Lesley
Old 01-13-2010, 08:16 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Hey, I helped!!!
Old 01-13-2010, 08:17 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Haha. Yeah ya did.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:23 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I babbled and pressed buttons. It is a valid skill.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:06 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Back to ASSCREED2. Gave up when I kept dying on the level with the flying machine. Booted it up today, beat it on the first try. Yep, still digging this game.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:52 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Playing Zombie Island DLC on Borderlands in between WoW sessions. Hoping to get into Darksiders (got it for $30 with some Amazon credit) this weekend, as well as back into Red Faction Guerilla.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:04 AM
getting ready for summer

Was going to play Star Trek Online, but after 13 hours of downloading the client, it tells me it's corrupt....AGAIN. So fuck you Star Trek. I'm done.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:37 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Maybe it's your computer. Have you tried turning it off and on?
Old 01-14-2010, 08:41 AM
Right meow!

Is it plugged in?
Old 01-14-2010, 08:43 AM
getting ready for summer

Haha. I slapped it a bunch. Does that count?
Old 01-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Got Darksiders, and played for about an hour. Pretty fun so far.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:19 AM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

Shit, I keep arguing with myself over whether or not to get Darksiders. Good WOM not helping! ARRRGGHHH GOING INSANE

"It's unfortunate that mental illness is one of the few illnesses in which the main symptoms are that the patient annoys the fuck out of everyone around them."

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 01-16-2010, 05:42 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Want darksiders too.

Played more MW2 after you guys got off and eventually went 47-6 on a hardcore hq. Oh the excuses made for my domination was hilarious. Everything from lag to glitching to witchcraft were blamed. I lulz'd till they left the room. It's moments like that that make MW2 so glorious.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:44 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

Bought Darksiders and Forza 2 today on a whim. Probably gonna buy Serious Sam HD too.

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
Old 01-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

STO. Not too bad. Also have FIFA 10 on the way as well.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:02 PM
getting ready for summer

One 360 or PS3 regarding FIFA?

And yeah. STO isn't bad, but I really fucking hate the on foot shit so far. But this glitch I did was pretty funny.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:34 PM
yiff it and quit it

Darksiders. It's awesome!

~
Old 01-16-2010, 09:46 PM
getting ready for summer

I was really fucking close to buying this today. Ugh. Must...hold...out....for....ME2
Old 01-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Hey, Rob/Lesley, 1 vs 100?