Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 07-19-2011, 12:05 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

but like other games made by Suda 51 it's also a fucking mess
Old 07-19-2011, 12:07 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Oh well.

Who's to say there won't be a successful reboot one day?
Old 07-19-2011, 12:10 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Suda 51 = Hideo Kojima + Gregg Araki
Old 07-19-2011, 12:16 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

The Tango and Cash of media entertainment.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:37 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rherb View Post
Suda 51 = Hideo Kojima + Gregg Araki
I see your point as its the same fucking thing every time.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:04 PM
feels good man

My point is the same thing every time? Or the premises of Suda's games are?
Old 07-19-2011, 01:10 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Premises of SUDA 51's games
Old 07-19-2011, 01:11 PM
feels good man

ah yes. The "LET'S THROW RANDOM SHIT AT THE WALL AND FUCK IT IF IT DOESN'T STICK WE'RE GONNA RUN WITH IT AND BY THE BY WE'LL ALSO USE OUTDATED GAMEPLAY MECHANICS AS WELL!" gameplan.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:12 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

The games may not be great, but I'm glad that batshit craziness is produced. Really thinking about snagging No More Heroes on PS3 next month.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:18 PM
feels good man

The problem is that the gameplay NEVER lives up to the premises of the games.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:47 PM
Jesse! We have to cook!

Master Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurts

ITT Rob has terrible opinions about SUDA51 games.

360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile
Old 07-19-2011, 01:49 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Quote:
ah yes. The "LET'S THROW RANDOM SHIT AT THE WALL AND FUCK IT IF IT DOESN'T STICK WE'RE GONNA RUN WITH IT AND BY THE BY WE'LL ALSO USE OUTDATED GAMEPLAY MECHANICS AS WELL!" gameplan.
You say this like it's a bad thing.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:54 PM
feels good man

After the abomination of Shadows, fuck SUDA in the face.

Killer 7 was fun if not flawed. Hated No More Heroes.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:54 PM
feels good man

And I was really into Shadows until the "HEY LOOK AT THE COOL STUFF" was marred by the "HEY LOOK AT THIS RE4 CLONE THAT SUCKS"
Old 07-19-2011, 01:55 PM
is not Montel Williams

I imagine it's not helped by the fact that Travis Touchdown appears to be a raging douchebag.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Jesse! We have to cook!

Master Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
After the abomination of Shadows, fuck SUDA in the face.
See in order for this argument to be right, Shadows Of The Damned would have to be a bad game.

Which it isn't.

So your argument is wrong. And I am right about your terrible opinions about Suda51.

So where's my "I WON AN INTERNET DEBATE" parade? I demand floats.

360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile
Old 07-19-2011, 02:38 PM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
I demand floats.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I played Killer 7 for a few hours before I was suddenly hit with the realization that, while I appreciated it for being weird, it was fucking terrible to play. Blerg.

In other thoughts, spending at least three hours trying to track down the last 20 cars in LA Noire is the most whorish of all the achievement whore things I've done. Double blerg.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:55 PM
feels good man

Shadows of the Damned is great if you don't have to play it.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:01 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

This is the sort of attitude I was expecting from you and RE5.

But you fucking massaged that game's taint.

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO TRUST ANYMORE