Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Awws! 6 85.71%
Booo! 1 14.29%
Mehhhh! 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2011, 06:15 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley View Post
This was a fun podcast - I am really enjoying the new rating system and I think I handled the horrible blue waffles pretty well.

Steel Magnolias goes on my list of "I will always cry when I watch this movie." Every woman needs a list like this - honestly as happy as you can be, sometimes you just need a good cry. Isn't it better if you are sobbing at a movie rather than crying at something really happening in your life?

On my list:

-Steel Magnolias
-The Notebook
-P.S. I Love You
-Beaches
Freddy's Dead is my Beaches.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:17 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

STII:WOK is my Notebook...
Old 02-23-2011, 07:02 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Brian's Song (the original with James Caan and Billy Dee Williams) is my Steel Magnolias.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:08 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Big Booty Ho's IV is my P.S. I Love You.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:10 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Backdoor Sluts IX is my P.S. I Love You.
fixed...
Old 02-23-2011, 07:47 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I was gonna go with Caught From Behind IV but.......

heheh
Old 02-23-2011, 07:49 AM
Fuck you all...

Backdoor Sluts IX makes Caught From Behind IV look like Naughty Nurses II.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Right meow!

mindfuckingblown
Old 02-23-2011, 07:53 AM
Right meow!

Meant to do this yesterday. Hope I didn't muff the quote.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Fuck you all...

Quote:
Meant to do this yesterday. Hope I didn't muff the quote.
You need to find a pic with his gorilla fingernails...
Old 02-23-2011, 07:57 AM
Right meow!

fuck
Old 02-23-2011, 07:59 AM
Fuck you all...

Quote:
fuck
Here you go...

Old 02-23-2011, 08:03 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Those fucks are horrible. Especially in the credits of IM2.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:39 AM
It's REN FAIR TIME!

Bdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley View Post
This was a fun podcast - I am really enjoying the new rating system and I think I handled the horrible blue waffles pretty well.

Steel Magnolias goes on my list of "I will always cry when I watch this movie." Every woman needs a list like this - honestly as happy as you can be, sometimes you just need a good cry. Isn't it better if you are sobbing at a movie rather than crying at something really happening in your life?

On my list:

-Steel Magnolias
-The Notebook
-P.S. I Love You
-Beaches
- Steel Magnolias
- The Notebook
- Armageddon
- Big Fish
- Marley & Me
Old 02-23-2011, 11:13 AM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

My Steel Magnolias:

Always
Untamed Heart
Atonement
Old 02-23-2011, 11:15 AM
is fancy

My honest to goodness Steel Magnolias? Man on the Moon.

I weep like a little girl EVERYTIME at the end of that flick. Like straight BAWL.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:15 AM
is fancy

Otherwise, I don't really cry at flicks anymore. My ex kind of killed that part of me I think.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:20 AM
Right meow!

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind got to me when I saw it.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:21 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Yea, Eternal Sunshine fucks my world right up. There's a couple movies I watched with the ex that I had a hard time viewing now, but instead of tears it's more of an ARGGGGGGGGGHBILLYSMASHWALLS effect.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:23 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Dear Zachary.

Fucking ruined me.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.