Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Oven

The Braindead Oven We love to eat. You love to eat. Let's talk about food here!

Old 09-20-2010, 03:26 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty
Default Four Loko

What's the word? Has anyone had them? I'm thinking about buying some for after dinner tonight to see how fucked up I can get. May even buy my wife one or two. After seeing the various videos on YouTube, plus reading some of the shit online I'm really intrigued. I will post a review/adventure story after. In the meantime check this video, APPROVED;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWWre8tn_U

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KVWWre8tn_U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a& amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KVWWre8tn_U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a& amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
Old 09-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Meatbag!!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 03:45 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

They're fucking bad/good.

Bad in that they're like over 9000 calories per can, but good in that one only needs a couple to kickstart the fucked-up buzz.

The hangover is a killer if you're not used to it/a hobo/a Texan with a dependency problem.

The flavor is like trashcan punch.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:03 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

FUCKIN PASS ON THAT SHIT.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:08 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

More for me and my boxcar brethren.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:08 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

You're telling me this is gonna out class King Cobra?

Bull-shit!
Old 09-20-2010, 04:09 PM
BARGAINS

King who?
Old 09-20-2010, 04:12 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Malt liquor.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:13 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

How in the hell can you not know what King Cobra is?
Old 09-20-2010, 04:14 PM
BARGAINS

It was more of a slam against KC than a legitimate question.

Your feigned outrage is lolworthy though.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:15 PM
is not Montel Williams

Go ahead and slam it. I just like bringing it up anytime shitty booze is mentioned.

That and Mickey's.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:15 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I used to only drink Mickey's Hand Grenades.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:16 PM
BARGAINS

Mickey's is turrible.

Loko 4 lyfe

(I am a disgusting human being and this new wave of niche drinks for cheap does not help things.)
Old 09-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I'm getting my Four Loko on tonight...with my wife...we may end up watching Hot Tub Time Machine, Slammin' Salmon, or Mad Men Season 1 Disc 1....
Old 09-20-2010, 04:17 PM
is not Montel Williams

I am proud of the fact I never drank malt liqour. For some reason, I just find the entire concept of it to be funny.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:18 PM
feels good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister B View Post
I'm getting my Four Loko on tonight...with my wife...we may end up watching Hot Tub Time Machine, Slammin' Salmon, or Mad Men Season 1 Disc 1....
Slammin' was turrible.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:22 PM
is not Montel Williams

If you're drinkin Four Loko, don't try and class it up with Mad Men.

Go with Hot Tub Time Machine.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hocken View Post
I am proud of the fact I never drank malt liqour. For some reason, I just find the entire concept of it to be funny.
I find the fact that you can barely stomach two Boddingtons funny. This here conversation is for grown folks. (and alkies)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Slammin' was turrible.
Shit, that kinda sucks, I guess that makes the decision then, Quattro Crazy and Slammin'...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hocken View Post
If you're drinkin Four Loko, don't try and class it up with Mad Men.

Go with Hot Tub Time Machine.
Point taken.

Last edited by patronsaintofcheeseburgers; 09-20-2010 at 04:28 PM. Reason: grammar nazi
Old 09-20-2010, 04:26 PM
is not Montel Williams

Grown folks sit around and discuss the merits of malt liqour?
Old 09-20-2010, 04:27 PM
BARGAINS

Among other things.