Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

Old 04-11-2008, 08:16 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Re: Call us, leave a message, get featured on the podcast!

If you possibly want to be featured on today's podcast, call in and leave a message or a question or something!

We already have a few, but more is always better!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:57 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Love the messages so far guys. The new podcast will have a bunch of viewer mail. Can't wait.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

WHERE'S THE NEW CAUST?????????
Old 12-30-2008, 10:38 AM
getting ready for summer

So I believe our old number expired. Here's our new one:

NEW NUMBER:

206-350-8858
Old 12-30-2008, 10:41 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Saved.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:43 AM
getting ready for summer

I'll test it later tonight, and I still need to save a welcome message.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:45 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Saved...I have to use this more often.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:29 AM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

Saved
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 12-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Buttmonkey Harvester

southbayspike can rock until they dropsouthbayspike can rock until they dropsouthbayspike can rock until they drop

Done and done. There may be more messages from the Doctor...

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
Steven Wright
Old 01-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Dr. Richard Grace, Esq.

Location: Wisconsin... its cold here, it doesn't matter where...
Dr. Richard Grace is out of the goo and is waiting for pickup

YEah, but WHat is the number to CJ's private sex line??
Old 01-05-2009, 12:23 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Looks like the good doctor here is going to make a fine addition to the forum!

Old 05-15-2009, 04:22 PM
getting ready for summer

We need more voice mails! Come on fuckers! Ed's the only one that has been doing these, I'm sure there are a bunch of you that want to ask some stupid shit, so DO IT!
Old 05-15-2009, 04:42 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Yeah, what's with you people? Not that I don't mind hearing myself, mind you.

Of course, you really enjoy my voicemails and want me to continue? If so, thanks
Old 05-18-2009, 09:27 AM
<-----THIS!

I've gotta get back into the voicemail thing. I'll come up with something good.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I, like CJ on xbox live, don't know what to say.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:39 AM
getting ready for summer

Haha.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:35 AM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
206-350-8858
That's right, call us! Say whatever the fuck you wanna say and then hear us either agree or make fun of you! Ask Ed, you may just get your own theme music. Haha.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:36 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

He's right folks. I had a theme song which then was replaced by the Full House theme song. But I did actually have a song at one point.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:40 AM
getting ready for summer

You did, but the full house theme works so much better. Haha.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:52 AM
is not Montel Williams

You may think that. Me? Not so much