Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Mighty good show! 3 100.00%
Mighty grand failure! 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2010, 10:57 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Yeah, eff you Howard.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:09 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

This one went by pretty fast.

At certain points you seem to be channeling your inner-80's jock villain, Rob.

Great banter as always.

Always look forward to these.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Yeah, eff you Howard.
WHAT?
Old 09-14-2010, 12:16 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post

At certain points you seem to be channeling your inner-80's jock villain, Rob.
expand on this plz.

Only because as a kid I always wanted to see what it would be like to be that asshole as opposed to being the kid that got beat up by those assholes.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:17 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Rob "Zabka" Hughes
Old 09-14-2010, 12:19 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I just have this mental image of where Zabka is settled into a relationship and has to fight to get his point across.

It's the last gasp of his dickish past. And it's not even all that dickish. His final "the pussy toss: for distance," if you will.

I dunno. That's the only part that stuck out. Most everything else is pretty standard "typical Rerb" fare.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:24 PM
is fancy

What was the point I was trying to get across? I find this fascinating.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Yeah, eff you Howard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard View Post
WHAT?
WHAT!!
Old 09-14-2010, 12:26 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
It's a neat idea, but somehow I bet life wasn't exactly peaches and cream for those douchebags either. They were probably getting beaten on by somebody else or their parents didn't care and vise versa.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:30 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard View Post
I know right?

Also, I think breaking a bone would have made for a VERY memorable proposal story. Go back and do it again.

Old 09-14-2010, 12:30 PM
My wife's son

Quote:
I think you were trying to move beyond a Purdy-listomania and were continually shut out.

It's sort of a blur, maaaaaaan.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:31 PM
is fancy

hahaha. awesome. I'm really glad you guys like these.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Umm... Lesley, I don't know how to tell you this but Rob just pulled a Christopher Reeves... Oh, and he wanted to propose to you as well... ... ...
Old 09-14-2010, 12:32 PM
Texan

Hey. That's YOUR fault. You mentioned wanting to give Lesley a memorable engagement AND also mentioned possibly breaking a bone on a horse. I just connected the two.

Old 09-14-2010, 12:33 PM
My wife's son

You shoulda gone Mr. Hands on it.

BOOSH
Old 09-14-2010, 12:34 PM
is fancy

haha, that's what Ceej and I talked aobut a few episodes ago. Have Lesley come out to the pasture where I'm being violated by a horse.

"WILL YOooouuuuUNGGNNNGGGNG MAAAARRRYYYYEEEHHHH MEEEEUHHHHHHHH"
Old 09-14-2010, 12:34 PM
My wife's son

LOLOLOLOL

Ah fergert abert thert.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

That's a big horse. I don't blame you for not jumping on. My wife's current barrel horse is 16 hands (layman translation= FUCKING HUGE) and there's no way I'll ever get on that beast.

Great show, guys. My wife and I also fall into the "people probably think we're mental patients" crowd by the way we talk to each other. Good times.

Why aren't the proposal and birthday videos loaded on the YouTubes yet?
Old 09-20-2010, 05:20 PM
is fancy

Thank you sir! Finally someone who gets just how scary BIG HORSES are. haha.

And those videos will never be up on youtube.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Just listened to this again after Nathan reminded me of Clip Clop. You guys are awesome and I really enjoy listening to you. There. There is your reason for doing it.

Seriously, though, you two rule.

Last edited by Ingrid; 06-04-2011 at 03:49 PM.