Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:43 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Regular Show

this premiered last night on Cartoon Network and for some reason Lesley and I dug the hell outta it. It's pretty fucking silly, but it worked for us.

"Don't look at our crotches, while we're synchronizing our watchesss...."
Old 09-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Jesse! We have to cook!

Master Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
this premiered last night on Cartoon Network and for some reason Lesley and I dug the hell outta it. It's pretty fucking silly, but it worked for us.

"Don't look at our crotches, while we're synchronizing our watchesss...."
I'm surprised with what they got away with for a Cartoon Network show during non-Adult Swim hours.

Full Episode (while it lasts)

"Hambooooooniiiiing!"
Old 09-08-2010, 11:59 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Dying during that part.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Jesse! We have to cook!

Master Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurtsMaster Shake is so fucking epic it hurts

If any scene from that episode seems "MAKE ME INTO AN ANIMATED GIF", it is that scene. With the hamboning.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:02 PM
feels good man

i loved the payoff with it.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Jesse! We have to cook!

This might not last long, so watch at your earliest convenience.

Keep an ear out for an awesome guest voice. You'll know it when you hear it.

No, I'm not telling you who it is.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:58 AM
feels good man

Awesome. Love this show.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:13 PM
What's up, motherfucker?

Michael can rock until they dropMichael can rock until they dropMichael can rock until they dropMichael can rock until they dropMichael can rock until they drop

This fucking show
"Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman
Old 02-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Jesse! We have to cook!

Holy shit, how did I miss this?

Tyler the Creator and Childish Gambino on Regular Show.

I miss cable. I miss being able to watch shows in a reliable fashion.

360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile
Old 02-28-2012, 03:52 PM
feels good man

That was a pretty great episode
Old 04-02-2012, 01:30 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

This show is good, but it's no Adventure Time.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 04-02-2012, 01:31 PM
feels good man

It doesn't need to be and it's still awesome. Mordacai is great.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:00 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
It doesn't need to be and it's still awesome. Mordacai is great.

Did you see the live action music video?

Old 04-02-2012, 02:01 PM
feels good man

link?
Old 04-02-2012, 02:12 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

www.youtube.com

Regular Show Party Tonight music video.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:13 PM
feels good man

Old 04-02-2012, 02:25 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

That's gotta be on heavy rotation at Rob's house.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:26 PM
feels good man

That video is fucking great. I love this show.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:38 AM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

So I just saw the Hammer hit Muscleman so hard, his own titties hit him in the face.

I wish I could board this show instead of Adventure Time.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:35 AM
feels good man

yesssss