Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 08-20-2010, 10:13 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas
Default The Fucked up News of the Day

Let's start!

A man committed suicide at a Swell Season concert (the couple from the Once movie, for those who don't know). By jumping from the roof on the stage.

Right beside the band.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:14 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I've watched someone jump off the top of the Mall of America parking ramp. The noise was horrifying.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:15 AM
Has left the building

Ben Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Let's start!

A man committed suicide at a Swell Season concert (the couple from the Once movie, for those who don't know). By jumping from the roof on the stage.

Right beside the band.
Those two just can't catch a break, can they?
Old 08-20-2010, 10:18 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

He fell not that slowly I guess.

And Ben: why?
Old 08-20-2010, 10:21 AM
Has left the building

Ben Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurts

It was a joke about how... in Once... never mind.

I feel like going all Diva and editing these two posts into nothingness.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:21 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

It's me Ben. Too slow....
Old 08-20-2010, 10:22 AM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
He fell not that slowly I guess.

And Ben: why?
YOU STOLE MY JOKE.

But yeah, terrible shit.

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 08-20-2010, 10:23 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

I was waiting for someone to make a "Falling slowly" joke.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:24 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Also, I think I made it like 15 mins into Once and was bored.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:25 AM
Has left the building

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Also, I think I made it like 15 mins into Once and was bored.
If you got to the music shop scene and weren't in love with the film after that, you made the right decision in switching off, cos it just ain't for you.

If you didn't see that scene, you owe Once a lobster dinner, my friend.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:26 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Once is a perfect date movie.

And yes, I got a bit misty eyed during the music store scene.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:29 AM
is fancy

I remember not liking the music. And it was a big part of the movie so I turned it off. Maybe I'll give it another go.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:30 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben thomas View Post
If you got to the music shop scene and weren't in love with the film after that, you made the right decision in switching off, cos it just ain't for you.

If you didn't see that scene, you owe Once a lobster dinner, my friend.
THAT. I loved Once. Beside Hedwig and the Angry Inch and Nightmare Before Christmas, it's the only musical I like.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:31 AM
is fancy

Fucking love Hedwig.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:33 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Once just felt so real. The music is part of the movie, a completely organic part of it.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:34 AM
is not Montel Williams

Now, I did not like. Did not like Hedwig, I saw it in high school and I didn't like the Rocky Horror vibe. Haven't tried watching Shortbus either.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:35 AM
is fancy

Hedwig is nothing like Rocky Horror. Hedwig actually has a plot.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:37 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

I hate Rocky Horror. Hedwig rocks so much. The music is superb. That was the 1st movie my wife made me watch. I knew she was a keeper.

Shortbus ain't bad.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:40 AM
is not Montel Williams

I'll get my glam homages and gayness from Velvet Goldmine, thank you very much.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:10 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Hedwig is nothing like Rocky Horror. Hedwig actually has a plot.
Word.