Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Humor

Humor We laugh at fart jokes. How about you?

Old 04-05-2010, 08:21 AM
ONE. HAPPY. BASTARD.

Mike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurtsMike is so fucking epic it hurts
Default That guy who did the Phantom Menace review? His AoTC review is up!

http://www.youtube.com/user/RedLette...14/CfBhi6qqFLA

Awesomes!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:36 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I did laugh at the bit with ESB Yoda and Lucas. Good stuff.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Love it.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Funny as shit!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Never did see the one for TPM. Someone got a link for that one too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 04-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Its on the guys' youtube page. His other reviews are funny as well.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

His ST:Nemesis one had me rolling.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:12 PM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Finally watched this last night. Not only was it funny as hell, it was also DEAD ON with the criticisms. Good stuff.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 04-27-2010, 09:32 AM

I got roped into watching the reviews for 'The Phantom Menace' AND all 4 TNG Star Trek films. This guy is REALLY good.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-17-2010, 09:38 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Had my computer muted, forgot I had this open, and unmuted right when he says "titty cleavage."

I proceeded to watch-then-listen to it for the last five minutes or so...

link

...I have problems.

(I lied. I'm still listening to it.)

Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-17-2010 at 09:49 PM.