Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Films on DVD or Blu

Films on DVD or Blu If you can buy it or own it, post about them here.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:05 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hocken View Post
I'm not a Star Wars fan. I didn't watch the trilogy until the re-release in '97, Lost in Space was '96.

In fact, when I saw news about a new Star Wars film in '99 I thought "How are they going to use the same actors for this?".

WRONG! Lost in Space was 1998. Anybody who worked in a theater at the time can tell you that. Why? Well, because it was the first movie to make a dent in Titanic's giant fuck-you of a box office.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 03-31-2010, 09:05 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Oh man, that means I can get all those residuals from that show I did. You know, the one about AIDS.

Well shit, Lost in Space was '98. But Kael, you expect me to find anyone who worked in a theater at that time to still be working there? Much less, remember that?
Old 03-31-2010, 09:06 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Oh man, that means I can get all those residulas from that show I did. You know, the one about AIDS.

Lord Hocken...you can always gets AIDS. Just make sure that you don't get it from Carrot Top.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:07 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Oh man, that means I can get all those residuals from that show I did. You know, the one about AIDS.

Well shit, Lost in Space was '98. But Kael, you expect me to find anyone who worked in a theater at that time to still be working there?

You can find people that used to work there at the time. I worked at a theater at that time. You grow to hate certain movies. I grew to hate Titanic.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:08 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Don't cha know

Anyway, as for an actual movie, the worst I've ever seen. That goes to Smokin' Aces. A movie that was in no way like its trailer and got me so pissed off with its god awful attempts at Tarentino dialogue and non sequiters. It was the movie that made me write off Joe Carnahan.

The hate you have for this film makes me want to rewatch it. I remember being into it for about half the movie and then something happened where I just started to actively hate it. But I honestly don't remember anything. I also think I keep mixing this movie up with Domino.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:10 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary German Guy View Post
The hate you have for this film makes me want to rewatch it. I remember being into it for about half the movie and then something happened where I just started to actively hate it. But I honestly don't remember anything. I also think I keep mixing this movie up with Domino.

Smokin' Aces is a solid modern B-level movie.

Domino has one of the worst scripts written in the last 35 years.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:12 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Domino was an unbrideled mess. But it didn't piss me off like Smokin' Aces. But then, I also hated NARC.

And that twist in Aces was seen a good 50 miles away.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:27 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Domino was an unbrideled mess. But it didn't piss me off like Smokin' Aces. But then, I also hated NARC.

And that twist in Aces was seen a good 50 miles away.

No shit. Sometimes, you just can't see the good in things. You're like Hitler and Darth Vader fucked and had a mildly retarded Jedi baby.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:28 AM
is not Montel Williams

Hey, let's not point fingers. I thought you hated MILK?
Old 03-31-2010, 09:31 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Hey, let's not point fingers. I thought you hated MILK?

I don't HATE Milk. I hate Sean Penn. I thought Gus Van Sant has helmed better flicks. The script was more blowjob than factual.

I do believe that Franco, Brolin and Luna all outperformed Sean Penn; yet got pushed to the backburner.

Plus, I really hate that mongoloid Sean Penn.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:34 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

I'll just pop in and say that I really hate Sean Penn as well. Shut up and act (and by act I mean don't overact THAT'S MY DAUGHTER IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 03-31-2010, 09:38 AM
is not Montel Williams

Well, no one liked 'tarded Sean Penn.

Still Penn was way better than what we could have gotten. Robin Williams as Harvey Milk? Fuck no.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:38 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/goss...sean-penn.html

Personally? I think a case can be made for treason.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:46 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/goss...sean-penn.html

Personally? I think a case can be made for treason.
100% agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 03-31-2010, 09:48 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

It's good in that article pic that he's with officers...

If he were near the enlisted men, he would not be alive.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:35 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Wait. Ed hated Smoking Aces more than Lost in Space? And he hated Narc?

I get the EDtred now. I really do.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:43 AM
is not Montel Williams

Lost in Space was garbage that I saw at age 14. NARC's shaky camera, crappy story, and sucktastic ending made me mad (Which is a shame because Ray Liotta's character was interesting as shit). But Smoking Aces took the cake in shittyness that pissed me off.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:47 AM
Fuck you all...

Ed...

Your shittiness pisses me off to no fucking end, but I don't HATE you!

When you hate something, you give it power over you.

Hate leads to suffering...

If you hate things, then you make Baby Yoda cry.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:48 AM
is not Montel Williams

Alright fine, I don't hate this shit. I can't even get the blood up. It's not worth the grief, to rehash this shit.

Shit I once watched The Covenant (Netflix) to see how shitty it was. Yes, it was.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:52 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Alright fine, I don't hate this shit. I can't even get the blood up. It's not worth the grief, to rehash this shit.

Shit I once watched The Covenant (Netflix) to see how shitty it was. Yes, it was.

I got paid to see The Covenant. You're just the 'tard that watched it for no reason.

You are about as worthless as Mark Ruffalo.