Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Films on DVD or Blu

Films on DVD or Blu If you can buy it or own it, post about them here.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:39 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

I think so. And Jerry's brother looks so fucked up I can't take him seriously.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:49 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

and jerry played two characters. it got really weird. but i freaking love sliders. anything that has to do with the einstein-rosen bridge. well they called it the einstein-rosen-podolsky bridge. it's really the former. but yah.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:16 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Enchanted: Not a bad little Disney flick actually. Amy Adams is cute, McDreamy was McDreamy and James Marsden was pitch-perfect as the do-gooder prince. I was pretty entertained actually. The humor is a bit racy for a kids movie but I laughed a few times.

The Mist: Fucking fantastic movie. <3<3<3<3 One of the best endings to a flick next to Gone Baby Gone that I've seen in a long time. Cannot wait to dive into the extras this weekend and watch the B&W version of it.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:07 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I can't wait to watch The Mist in black and white. Pretty great little flick, huh? That ending still fucks me up.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:09 AM
is fancy

Shit yah. IT's like the super better more awesome cousin to "In the Mouth of Madness". I do love me some Lovecraftian monsters...

I think the Black and White version will be alot more visually striking as well. Cannot wait.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:12 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I'm still trying to convince people that The Mist is not a rip on The Fog. I love the original Fog, but The Mist is a whole 'nother beast.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:14 AM
is fancy

The Fog has nothing on The Mist.

Nothing.

The Mist > > > > >The Fog
Old 03-26-2008, 10:15 AM
<-----THIS!

The leviathon at the end of The Mist alone > The Fog

Old 03-26-2008, 10:19 AM
is fancy

Marcia Gay Harden > The Fog

Seriously. I need to watch that movie again. Like right now.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:20 AM
<-----THIS!

Bah! I didn't get a chance to pick it up yesterday, but today there will be no stopping me! Now to convince Sarah we need to watch it ASAP!

Old 03-26-2008, 10:21 AM
is fancy

She hasn't seen it?

Lesley had no idea about this flick but by the end declared it awesome and way better than she ever thought it could be.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:25 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

-Watched half of Predator 2...fucking great. This is an awesome franchise that is being tainted by the new AVP crap they've been putting out.
-Coming to America...back when Pluto Nash used to be funny. This is one of the funniest movies (IMO).
-And most of the Venture Bros. Season 1...this is a fucking gem. I love this show, I wish I could be BROCK SAMSON.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:26 AM
is fancy

So glad you enjoy The Venture Brothers. I cannot wait for season 3 to start.

Predator 2 is awesome for the pure greatness that is Gary Busey.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:33 AM
<-----THIS!

I picked up The Mist last night, we shall watch it this evening. Sarah wants to see it in color. Bah, I say! BAH!

Old 03-27-2008, 08:35 AM
is fancy

Haha. I guarantee she'll want to watch in B&W after. Lesley and I were talking about it last night and can't wait to re-watch it this weekend.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:46 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I've got chock full of DVD's to watch this weekend...including Gone Baby Gone, I Am Legend, 30 Days of Night, and a bunch of other shit...including Venture Bros. Season 2...GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 08:48 AM
<-----THIS!

30 Days of Night is a loaf, trust me. A big, downs syndromed loaf.

Old 03-27-2008, 08:52 AM
Elitist

My sister swears it's the shit...she said the same about 3:10 to Yuma...which I really didn't care for. Probably gonna be a loaf, so I'm in no hurry to watch it.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:53 AM
is fancy

Gone Baby Gone is fucking greatness X 10. 30 Days sucks as does I am Legend.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:57 AM
<-----THIS!

I thought Will Smith's performance in I Am Legend made the film watchable. What a shit ending though. And all CG creatures were lame as hell.