Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Music

Music Cj used to love ICP, Rob used to love NKOTB. Who do you love?

Old 07-13-2010, 08:49 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Thanks Chris! Just saw your comment. Response has been WAY more positive with that band than anything else I've done. At least with co-workers and family.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:51 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Last Thursday night w/The Jackalopes. Audio and video are kinda crap, but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dangerpa.../2/V_lx1AY_Iio
http://www.youtube.com/user/dangerpa.../1/GYb3Me6_eoQ
http://www.youtube.com/user/dangerpa.../0/exctCQZQntQ
Old 08-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Right meow!

Before the Misfits show, I'm playing a Ramones tribute show with the current bass player and guitar player (on the right in the video) of this band. Suggested we do this tune as well. I think I bit off more than I can chew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eRybeeO1i4
Old 08-30-2010, 09:25 AM
Right meow!

Also soon to begin rehearsing with my buddy and his wife for a recording session on Halloween. And rehearsing with The Quickturns. And jamming with the other guitar player in the above video. And possibly doing a project called Cover Me Porkins with the guys from the Ramones tribute.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:18 AM
Right meow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7JDLeF_AZ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPF941iHC9M

Dayton Does Dayton show. 80's, 90's, and 00's Dayton Punk Rock.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:26 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

good shit man.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:35 AM
Right meow!

Thank you sir. That was a ton of fun.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:15 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Nice jerb, Nathan! Kudos to the rest of the band as well!
Old 02-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Right meow!

This is the Brookwood Hall mentioned in part 1. This was where tons of shows went down bag in the day. Many stories. It has seen better days.

Old 04-12-2011, 08:08 AM
Right meow!

Free download
http://floodgatemission.bandcamp.com/
Old 04-23-2011, 10:19 AM
Right meow!

">
Old 04-23-2011, 11:07 AM
CSI

Lola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurts

You are a busy,busy man! Love the music
Old 04-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Right meow!

Thanks! That was a bit sloppy. No PA. Had to sacrifice a cymbal stand to be the mic stand and run the vocals through the clean channel of the guitar players amp. We were also crammed into an area about 6' x 8'. Punk rock.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Right meow!

Basic tracking complete.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Squeedly Werrrr

Chris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandasChris Miller is a god amongst pandas

Nice feeling, isn't it?

Check out my music, if you please:
http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/
Old 10-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Right meow!

http://thestoics.bandcamp.com/

Basically my first band. I'm only on tracks 2, 8, 13, and 17. Recorded other versions of some of the rest. The good ol' days.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Right meow!

The Green Day tribute show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6enpngna28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDFpM...feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXc8W...feature=relmfu

This is not the video I just picked up. Working on cutting that up.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Right meow!

Full disclosure: I tore something in my shoulder the week before the show. I had to puss out on most of the fills and just do them on the snare. Couldn't move laterally to the right very well.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Right meow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5xud...1&feature=plcp
Old 11-28-2014, 08:45 PM
Right meow!

I want to upload music to YouTube. How?