Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

View Poll Results: What do you think about it?
awesome 11 64.71%
disgusting 2 11.76%
kill yourself 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2010, 03:26 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Lulz @ women no poopy. Get married and that urban myth dies hardcore.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
Lulz @ women no poopy. Get married and that urban myth dies hardcore.
That and farting. Girl farts are just as bad as guys.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:57 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 01-02-2010, 06:28 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard View Post
That and farting. Girl farts are just as bad as guys.

WORSE.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:48 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
WORSE.
THAT!
Old 01-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

I resort to the Dutch Oven when farting gets bad. Curbs that shit right up!
Old 01-02-2010, 07:33 PM
RIP Ferg

You're lucky though, a women Dutch ovens you and your soul burns a little. Women poot napalm. FACT.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Texan

Hmm. Not as difficult as I thought.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
You're lucky though, a women Dutch ovens you and your soul burns a little. Women poot napalm. FACT.
HAAAAAA! And I have to adjust my earlier stated time to 2-3 minutes.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:32 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid View Post
HAAAAAA! And I have to adjust my earlier stated time to 2-3 minutes.
I find it interesting that you do not refute my testimony.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

And I won't. I make no qualms about the fact that mine smell a hell of a lot worse that Nathan's most times. From what I have seen of the restrooms at work, women are a fuckload nastier then men. I mean, is it really necessary to smear your own feces on the walls of a public toilet?
Old 01-02-2010, 09:38 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
And I won't. I make no qualms about the fact that mine smell a hell of a lot worse that Nathan's most times. From what I have seen of the restrooms at work, women are a fuckload nastier then men. I mean, is it really necessary to smear your own feces on the walls of a public toilet?
Damn, who do you work with? Our restrooms are very clean... but someone does make it smell like crazy. It's not me, I save that for when I'm at home with Rob... and then I laugh about it.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Texan

Damn. Women are evil.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Here for laughs

The people I work with are clean. It's the ignorant, redneck assholes that come into the store that can't seem to keep their fingers out of their own shit. I swear it happens about once a week.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:43 PM
Here for laughs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
I save that for when I'm at home with Rob... and then I laugh about it.
Well, yeah. Isn't that what we're supposed to do?
Old 01-02-2010, 09:45 PM
RIP Ferg

Another fact, womens restrooms smell 103.54 times worse than the mens. FACT!
Old 01-02-2010, 09:48 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Ha, I think so, but even if we are NOT supposed to... I still would. Rob's facial expressions and comments are great.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
It's not me, I save that for when I'm at home with Rob... and then I laugh about it.
Quote:
Quote:
Damn. Women are evil.
I rest my case.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:53 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
I rest my case.
Judge rules for the prosecution.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Here for laughs

Quote:
Judge rules for the prosecution.
Alright, we're not getting into a 'men vs. women' fight. Neither side will ever agree with the other.