Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
AWESOME! 1 16.67%
SUPER AWESOME! 0 0%
GODDAMN IT WAS AWESOME! 4 66.67%
FUCK YOU GUYS! 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Serious question- does District 9 get mega-spoiled in the episode? I haven't seen it yet (yeah, I know. I hate people so I don't really go to the theater.) and don't want to ruin any big surprises. kthxbye.
It's a story about Ed. There. I just ruined the movie for you.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:38 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I don't believe so. I'm pretty sure I say not to spoil it. Anyone who listened care to chime in?
Old 10-12-2009, 04:39 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdHocken View Post
You said in the episode you were going to see KMFDM. I saw them back in '04 and it was loud as hell.
Did I? I thought I said I've seen em. Either way, yeah, they are loud as hell. Put on a fun show.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Aw man, I gotta resubscribe and shitmcwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:44 PM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Aw man, I gotta resubscribe and shitmcwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lulz. IT'S 3 GODDAMN NEW WORDS! hahah
Old 10-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

And the layout is pretty.*

*Russ: one of the easily converted to the "Br..."
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:14 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I want the forums to match the main page. I'm OCD about shit like that.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I haven't listened yet but I'm assuming, based on the goings on here at teh forums, that this is the last episode of Podcaust. Is this what prompted a brand new picture of CJ? It's like a damn Sasquatch sighting.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:26 PM
getting ready for summer

It is actually. And I love that picture. It was after we finished ep 78 and ep 1 last Friday. Good stuff.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:04 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

That was marathon session of podcasting.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:41 AM
getting ready for summer

Indeed. haha. I hope it was worth it. I thought that episode was one of our best actually. Felt like we went out on a high note. IT's all downhill from here haha.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I love Highlander. Sorry. "You're the immortal now, dog." killed me.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:26 AM
getting ready for summer

HAha, lots of people love Highlander. I'm just not one of those people. And yeah, after that we started doing Connery impressions all night.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:33 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Highlander shit was gold. I like the premise of Highlander but like you said, execution was shit.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:55 PM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
CAn someone post the banner/description/ link over at the other site for me? Thanks in advance.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Don't look at me like that! Also, CHUD hates me, even though they don't know me. DAMN GNATSIES!
Old 10-13-2009, 05:13 PM
RIP Ferg

When I get home I will try to post it.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:37 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Great ending. I will miss the name, but the new one is undeniably better. Who the hell was the kid that called in?

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:38 AM
getting ready for summer

I'm hoping it's a kid of a dude that Ceej knows. Otherwise, we have kid fans. And that means I'm a rolemodel. YES! ASS TO ASS!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:46 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Shit, I thought that was your kid brother Rob. I thought the cadence seemed similar.