Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Hooray! 2 40.00%
FUCK YOU GUYZ! 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2009, 01:29 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

searching for it now. Thoughts later

Last edited by B_Metal; 09-06-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:09 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

is up on the main site now.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:49 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Soooo, apparently Rob thinks I'm an asshole who talks about asshole. Glad to know I'm so loved.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:36 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Haha. You call in, you're gonna get made fun of, take it with a grain of salt. Although, the AKA Fred Durst rides a dinosaur made me lulz pretty good. As did the AKA Angry Gamer.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:08 PM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
Soooo, apparently Rob thinks I'm an asshole who talks about asshole. Glad to know I'm so loved.

Also, it's not like your voice mails were particularly insightful. Asking me if why I don't just have sex with Hocken is going to involve us making fun of you somehow. haha. It just so happened that Ceej started talking about that Intervention show with that guy that takes games too seriously haha.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:54 PM
getting ready for summer

Also, as I did some shit different during editing, I'm hoping to get some feedback. It may or may not be noticeable unless in headphones, but if it doesn't sound any different that's cool too.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:02 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Haha. You call in, you're gonna get made fun of, take it with a grain of salt. Although, the AKA Fred Durst rides a dinosaur made me lulz pretty good. As did the AKA Angry Gamer.
I went for a Lulz and got one.

Quote:
Also, it's not like your voice mails were particularly insightful. Asking me if why I don't just have sex with Hocken is going to involve us making fun of you somehow. haha. It just so happened that Ceej started talking about that Intervention show with that guy that takes games too seriously haha.
I wasn't under the impression that you were looking for insight from calls. I thought you just wanted shit to riff on. Oh wells.

Quote:
Also, as I did some shit different during editing, I'm hoping to get some feedback. It may or may not be noticeable unless in headphones, but if it doesn't sound any different that's cool too.
I'm not a huge audiophile but I think this one sounded clearer than last weeks and I could hear the backing music much better.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:13 PM
getting ready for summer

You did. I liked that you called yourself out before I did. That's a fat kid thing to do. (As Ceej would say) *golf clap*

As for the insight, it's all good. I'm just saying don't be all MERRR because we may poke fun. We appreciate all of our fans and calls, and you have theme music that doesn't change. That's only you and Hocken so far. So Kudos!

Also, thank for the audio thing. Did you listen in headphones or over speakers?

I tend to edit in headphones so I can gauge levels a bit nicer and after the shit I did to this episode, I'm glad that so far it possibly sounds better. Always trying to make it sound more professional. Editing wise, not content wise.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:27 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
You did. I liked that you called yourself out before I did. That's a fat kid thing to do. (As Ceej would say) *golf clap*
No problem as I am a fat kid, a 30 year old fat kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
As for the insight, it's all good. I'm just saying don't be all MERRR because we may poke fun. We appreciate all of our fans and calls, and you have theme music that doesn't change. That's only you and Hocken so far. So Kudos!
I'm not Merrr, I thought it was funny that you basically called me an asshole on the first call, which by all accounts is mostly true, and blamed me for the asshole talk on the second one, again, mostly true. No MERRRR at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Also, thank for the audio thing. Did you listen in headphones or over speakers?

I tend to edit in headphones so I can gauge levels a bit nicer and after the shit I did to this episode, I'm glad that so far it possibly sounds better. Always trying to make it sound more professional. Editing wise, not content wise.
I listened in headphones, off the iphone. This weeks sounds a bit cleaner to me.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Baby Sole Eater

Phat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' it

*shakes Ceej's hand* Good taste in movies this round sir. And can I go to Mexico with you? I'll bring the donkey. *secret agenda to make CJ watch District 9 with my donkey*

Rob why do you kick my childhood movie in the Neverending testicles?

Who ever creates the playlist for the background audio... thank you! And Rob the mix sounds great through headphones. I listen at work through really nice headphones and it's great quality.

I need to call up Big Willy (Mr. Gates) and ask him to expand the party chat for game nights.

Rob, my wife has not seen any of the Star Wars movies either. I keep telling her I am gonna show her a sweet new world. Thats my goal this week. I need to educate my little lady.

Congrats on no smoking for 9 months!

Orbital is the SHIT!!! How many movies was that used in? I know that was on a couple different soundtracks. Mortal Kombat? Thank you for playing that song! LOVE IT! If Corey is listening to the casts then we are probably the only two listeners that heard the whole song and enjoyed it.

Last edited by Phat Dizaztr; 09-07-2009 at 06:27 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:36 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Hackers is still a piece of shit.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:28 AM
getting ready for summer

But a piece of shit that is entertaining to us. We're not comparing it to *insert movie* here, but for us it works.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:44 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
Hackers is still a piece of shit.
He said, it's not a good movie. You're telling me you don't have some movie you enjoy that isn't by its nature a piece of shit? That in of itself defines a guilty pleasure.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:03 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I think it was Mortal Kombat that used Halcyon foist.

Not to be Asshat MacManus, but I'm pretty sure that was earlier in the same year as teh Hackorz.

I'm gonna go eat some more dumbcake.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:06 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

I know for a fact that Hackers was '95. In fact I think both Mortal Kombat and Hackers came out around the same time. The late summer of '95.

According to Wikipedia:

Hackers: 9/15/95
Mortal Kombat: 8/18/95
Old 09-08-2009, 08:13 AM
getting ready for summer

Hackers used it better. And I had both soundtracks. Either way good shit.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:17 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Agreed.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:18 AM
is not Montel Williams

I still remember being the in the theater for Mortal Kombat. My mom went to see Dangerous Minds. We went nuts in the theater when the opening theme music came on.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:36 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdHocken View Post
He said, it's not a good movie. You're telling me you don't have some movie you enjoy that isn't by its nature a piece of shit? That in of itself defines a guilty pleasure.

I'm telling you that the guilty pleasure doesn't exist. Just because you like it doesn't make it a better movie. No matter how much you try to rationalize it out.