Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Fierce! 3 75.00%
Hot Mess! 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2009, 01:56 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

DeBarge is not pleased...

Old 08-23-2009, 02:28 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Subtle song change when talking aboot collecting...hurm...

Just kidding. I likez it.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:49 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

haha. Subtlety is key, lulz
Old 08-23-2009, 07:35 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I'm sorry I'm not a fan of Bruce Leeroy. Maybe I need to give it a second chance.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:45 PM
is fancy

I hope Pauline likes her theme music.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:45 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Warren Beatty waited 14 years to make Ishtar. Your Avatar argument doesn't hold up.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:46 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

I liked the new theme.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:51 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
Warren Beatty waited 14 years to make Ishtar. Your Avatar argument doesn't hold up.

really? Ishtar = Avatar? haha. We'll see.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:56 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
really? Ishtar = Avatar? haha. We'll see.

I'm not saying Avatar will be a giant bomb. It's just that saying time equates to quality is always a flawed concept.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:58 PM
is fancy

the hype will definitely work against it, I give you that. But for once, I'm not believing the hype. Also, the trailer looked awesome before IB this weekend. 3d is really gonna make this or break this.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:11 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Should 3D really be the qualifying standard? That's like saying spectacle can forgive any artistic failure.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:30 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

It won't be 3D that makes or breaks the film. But then I think 3D is complete nonsense anyway.

Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-23-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:36 PM
is fancy

So far the flick's we've seen in 3d have been pretty fucking awesome. Just the thought of a J. Doggz film in 3d gets me somewhat excited. This is like a fucking Emmerich film, but at a higher pedigree. What's wrong with that?
Old 08-23-2009, 08:37 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Nothing, but I think D9 beat Avatar to the punch. I think without the baggage, the film looks good but then it reminds me of a video game cut scene. Perhaps because I'm burned out on the whole space-marine thing.

Also, never saw kids use phone cords for wallet chains.

But I do remember huge pants. Oh yeah, baggy was the in thing back in the day.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:41 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I'd also really like to know where the over-confidence in James Cameron comes from.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:45 PM
is fancy

I'm a Cameron fan. But I'm not saying that Avatar will be the end all be all of sci-fi flicks, I just think it could be a fun time.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:47 PM
is not Montel Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
I'd also really like to know where the over-confidence in James Cameron comes from.
Perhaps because his movies made shit tons of money and haven't really failed. (Even though he hasn't made many movies) And because of what happened with Titanic.

Plus the ability to bang pretty fucking hot women.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:02 PM
My wife's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdHocken View Post
Perhaps because his movies made shit tons of money and haven't really failed. (Even though he hasn't made many movies) And because of what happened with Titanic.

Plus the ability to bang pretty fucking hot women.
You lost me there.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:10 PM
is fancy

Well shit, I'm the dissenting opinion here that Avatar looks like it could be good. I'm fine with that.