Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Huzzah! 2 100.00%
Burn them! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2009, 01:55 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Ah, maybe that's why I couldn't find a link. Check out his stuff guys, mad talented!

And I dig Gogol, just hard to hear on the voice mail haha.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:57 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Also, I'll update the main site with that link tonight.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:22 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I love how Ceej is all, "Oh thanks Ari for letting me chime in on my own caust. Der-der-der." when I ask a question and address it more to Rob due to the fact that in the last 2 podcausts he mentions Nightmare on Elm Street, but then the call after me is ONLY FOR CJ!!!!

Also, she is a lady. Whoa-oh-oh. She is a lady.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:22 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Don't worry Ari, I got the same crap too. Which is why I now go "Heeyyyyy Rob and CJ". But good question about the Nightmare tv show.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:24 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I kid. I seriously want to sneak fuck CJ while he's sleeping. His voice is so soothing.

Old 08-21-2009, 09:25 AM
is ready for turkey

haha. I give him shit all the time about that. Told him if he actually interacts with the rest of the class that it wouldn't happen all the time haha.

And I love that Ed now goes: "aaaannnddd CJ." That's even better ahah.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:27 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Oh yeah, I basically do it like it's being added later. Kind of like the whole "Mr. Black" thing from the Camp Krusty episode.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:30 AM
<-----THIS!

Here's my plan: I'm gonna sneak into CJ's house while he is napping on his couch. I'll quietly disrobe and stand by his face with my dong only inches away. Then I'll shout out, "JUST FUCKING EAT IT!!!"

I'm buying plane tickets tonight.

Old 08-21-2009, 09:31 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Don't forget the video documentation.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:32 AM
is not Montel Williams

Give him a WOMPing like you never have before, Ari.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:34 AM
is ready for turkey

The sad thing is? He'll probably never read your plan Ari.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:36 AM
<-----THIS!

Shit, that's why I'm starting to post this kinda stuff. I find it funny that he may never even see it. I think I even left a comment on his profile a week ago.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:59 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Just left another phone call. I've really got to learn to quit eating, while I call you people.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:08 AM
is not Montel Williams

Sounds good, Pauline. Although there's no show this week. However, my next call will feature thoughts on D9, Inglorious Basterds and Hackers.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:18 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

There's no show this week? Fuck and I remembered to call.

Somehow, I blame CJ.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:20 AM
is ready for turkey

Well he is closing on his house, so it is his fault. haha
Old 08-21-2009, 11:21 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Well he is closing on his house, so it is his fault. haha
Now, he has another place to suck taint.