Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Huzzah! 2 100.00%
Burn them! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2009, 11:28 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Your lack of Wal-Mart knowledge amuses me.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:12 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

I end up sounding like Cosby, when I'm trying to pull something out of my ass.
I had been drinking, but no more than what I normally do at that time of day.

Seriously, I was eating Five Guys and I thought I missed the call-in cutoff. In regards to Ceej, it's back on.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:04 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Hah. Yum, now I want 5 guys. Also in regards to Ceej, I think we may have missed the extension of the olive branch. haha.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:27 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Is the D9 spoiler zone well defined?
Old 08-17-2009, 07:28 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Spoiler for it is during she's Right I'm Rob at the very end of the show. If you stop the cast after the end of our show, you'll be good to go.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:28 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Cool. Gotta see this flick.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:02 AM
Right meow!

Bear Grillis?
Old 08-17-2009, 08:12 AM
is fancy

Haha. Regarding what? Did I say his name wrong? That guy is a douche anyways.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:18 AM
Right meow!

Yes you did. And yes he is.

Also, is "exactly" prominent(?) in Minnesota vernacular, as well as "seriously?" ? Notice that both are uttered quite a lot by you guys and guests.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:21 AM
is fancy

Could be. I don't really pay attention except that I did try to cut out the word epic for a while. haha.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:28 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

"Exactly" is not MN venacular. People say it around here too.

And how nice of you to name drop "Movie Moan", but really Rob? Why rag on the New Beverly? It's not an arthouse.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:31 AM
is fancy

Oh shit, I got it right? Regarding the name of your cast? Whew! Also, I rag on the Bev cause I can. I got nothing against it. Just jealous.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:32 AM
Right meow!

Nice to hear Khan love.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:32 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Well, it's not really my cast. It's someother guy's who I just latched on to. Plus, I'm trying to get on to Back-Talk. As said by man in Belfast. I'm trying to be the Danny McBride of podcasts.

You did however screw up "Miracle Mile" and call it "Miracle Man".
Old 08-17-2009, 08:33 AM
is fancy

So much fucking love. Can't wait until Sept when they sell it separately. Unless you guys can make a case for me picking up ST 2,3 and 4 (as that's how they are selling them on blu at the moment)
Old 08-17-2009, 08:33 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdHocken View Post
Well, it's not really my cast. It's someother guy's who I just latched on to. Plus, I'm trying to get on to Back-Talk. As said by man in Belfast. I'm trying to be the Danny McBride of podcasts.

You did however screw up "Miracle Mile" and call it "Miracle Man".

Sonofabitch. Just wait, one of these days we'll be professional. haha.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:35 AM
is not Montel Williams

Well, you're still miles above CHUD because there is actual funny going on.

Plus, get some footage of CJ doing the Propellerheads music while making a sandwich.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:36 AM
is fancy

Haha. We'd be so cutting edge doing a Matrix parody 10 years after the fact. haha. So kinda like the Wayans Bros.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:39 AM
is not Montel Williams

I also enjoyed how you got irritated by the fact I listened to other podcasts. As if I was cheating on you or some such.