Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
CGI! 0 0%
Practical! 4 100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2009, 12:13 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I was actually referring to the animal magnetism of the Fahey, but whatever buddy.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:24 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Yeah sure, pal. If you meant that, you'd bring up Fahey versus Sheen. And in that respect, Fahey any of the day week. Cuz Fahey isn't a sleeze.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:29 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I was actually gonna say Clint Howard.

He'd ironically kick the shit out of everyone on this green/brownish/sort of blue earf.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:35 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Clint Howard is the poster child for hipsters. Gary Cole is the man.

And going back to the show. The whole Marlyn Manson/ICP discussion is great.

The lack of growth also explains why The Simpsons have sucked so much.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:38 PM
My wife's son

Yep.

Rob's announcement and breakdown of Fat (MANSON IS FUCKING FAAAAT!) Manson was hilarious.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:04 PM
is not Montel Williams

And the fact I will become the first guest on Podcaust. I'll need a special beer for this occasion. No word on whether my pants will be on or off.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:06 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

What was my announcement?
Old 08-04-2009, 02:09 PM
is not Montel Williams

You announcing how fat Manson became.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:10 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Oh, haha. SO FUCKING FAT. ugh.

Also, this is one of those episodes where we sometimes think is going nowhere and we're not sure if it's quality or not. So by you guys digging some of the topics, that is pretty awesome. thanks!@
Old 08-04-2009, 02:12 PM
is not Montel Williams

Yeah, those serious discussions related to ICP and what not. The revelation of CJ painting his face, cyber bees. This episode went to some deep areas.

Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-04-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Manson is from Ohio originally Herr Hughes.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:24 PM
My wife's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Oh, haha. SO FUCKING FAT. ugh.

Also, this is one of those episodes where we sometimes think is going nowhere and we're not sure if it's quality or not. So by you guys digging some of the topics, that is pretty awesome. thanks!@
All...I...can...think...of...is...the...pie-eating...contest...from...Stand...By...Me.

This...spacebar...is...making...me...type...like.. .fleed.

Killme,please.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:29 PM
is not Montel Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Manson is from Ohio originally Herr Hughes.
Yeah, but didn't he go to school or grow up in Florida? Who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Killme,please.
*racks shotgun*, okay.

Haha, CJ calls out Pauline. Ha ha.

Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-04-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:31 PM
is fancy

I associate Manson with Florida. Even if he came from Ohio.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:32 PM
is not Montel Williams

Especially because the Manson persona came out of Florida. So take that, Buckeye state.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

The picture in his book of him in high school here says it all.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:39 PM
is not Montel Williams

Don't see a pic, my friend.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:40 PM
is fancy

That book is fucking great.
Right meow!

don't have it right now
My wife's son

What the dongmagician?

This is weird.

Space space. Wow.

Fat Manson has temporarily cured my space bar.