Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Comics and Literature

Comics and Literature We're not the hugest comic nerds out there, but we have been known to read an issue of "Spider-Ham" from time to time.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:20 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide.../108-Webcomics

And Yahtzee calls out Tim "I fucking suck" Buckley on his stupid fucking "OMG WE HAZ MISCARRIAGE" subplot in his shitty webcomic. Awesome.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

here's another one: abstruse goose. there aren't that many and one could compare it to xkcd, but i really enjoy it.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:37 AM
Is a Spider + Tangerine?

Spiderine can rock until they dropSpiderine can rock until they drop

http://www.questionablecontent.net/

It's a comic about a music nerd and his robot.

http://www.drmcninja.com/

Doctor + Ninja = Dr. McNinja. Raptors, gorillas, zombies, and Ben Franklin. What more do you need?

http://www.overcompensating.com/

A comic about the author's life with added hijinx.

http://www.achewood.com/

A comic about anthropomorphic stuffed toys, robots, and animals.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:17 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Hah, I like Overcompensating and Dr, McNinja. Nice finds.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

basic instructions but it's not really nerdy. here's one for us cat lovers out there. it's funny cause it's true...

Old 12-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Hmm?

this happens to me frequently:

Old 12-05-2008, 01:22 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

It all begins and ends with PBF for me.

It's Gary Larsen in web-form. And prettied up, like my prom date who then got drunk and puked all over my car.

Back to PBF. Absurd, warped, and the perfect fit for my acute AND obtuse views.

And nerdious: word to a scorned brother on the last one.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:33 PM
is fancy

http://ryandow.com/ic/

Local comic Ryan Dow gives us a shoutout.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Hmm?

The Perry Bible Fellowship.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:11 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

http://www.harkavagrant.com/

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 12-28-2011, 07:33 AM
is fancy

This comic is fucking great.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:46 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Old 01-07-2013, 10:43 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

JL8 - The Justice League as lil' kids. Kind of similar to Tiny Titans, but there are a couple of scenes here and there that just getcha.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:06 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Steve Rogers' American Captain

Click here to visit AndersonVision!