Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Thumbs up! 4 80.00%
FUCK YOU! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2009, 09:16 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudLeonard View Post
I've tried listening to a bunch of "guys shoot the shit" podcasts -- Kevin Smith, slashfilm, CHUD show -- but I instantly responded to this. Very laid back and fun. Imma subscriber now.
thank you sir!

As we don't lay out what type of 'cast we are every episode, it's always awesome to hear that someone digs us. So thank you!
Old 07-26-2009, 09:17 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
Never let Ceej come up with a feature again.
To his credit, I honestly had no idea what he had in mind. I think with a little tinkering this could be fun. Our Thunderdome strategies from a few episodes ago were pretty awesome. Pig Bolo for the fucking win.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:17 PM

BudLeonard can rock until they dropBudLeonard can rock until they drop

I did skip over the fan fiction part. And Ceej sort of sounds like Dane Cook, but it works for him.

Last edited by BudLeonard; 07-26-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:18 PM
getting ready for summer

Haha, awesome. I'mma call him out haha.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:19 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Awesome, I'm gonna run with that one.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:20 PM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Opening killed me, well done on the selected fanfic.

AAAAAAAND FUCK YES. Screams O' Commentary must return, sirs.

So far so awesome.
Thank god. We were fucking dying. I always pick out new fanfic and Ceej always slams it, but this was one straight enough in the beginning to work. Haha. And Screams of Commentary will be coming back, quite soon actually. We picked our first movie a few days ago. And we're not watching it until we record. It is gonna be awesome.

It's a combination of his voice and the way he speaks that makes it Cook-sian. But he's already made me laugh more than Cook ever did.
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
To his credit, I honestly had no idea what he had in mind. I think with a little tinkering this could be fun. Our Thunderdome strategies from a few episodes ago were pretty awesome. Pig Bolo for the fucking win.
It just went nowhere. What's sad is that you could tell Ceej was really stretching to make it work.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:21 PM

Oh, wait, is Rob Buff Headcheese? That's the guy who sounds like Cook.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:22 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

I have to go with Pauline, it ran a bit long. Plus I don't follow the Jonas Bros hate. It's just not for us. Why do we even care?

Bud, did you just compare Rob to Dane Cook? Oh shit!
Old 07-26-2009, 09:24 PM

I didn't entirely compare it to him. Wow, that made no sense.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:25 PM
is not Montel Williams

It's okay, Bud. We've all been there. Now go take a lap and think about what you did.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

In regards to the trailer for Nightmare on Elm Street, they BARELY show his face. But it's true, he looks like a burn victim.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:17 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Rob wants me to let you know that he takes great offense to the Dane Cook remark, because Dane Cook is in fact a douche bag, and he would have told you this himself but he is too busy killing Japanese soldiers in BF1943.*

Rob had me type that EXACTLY. I don't hear it. But that is probably because I love Rob and hate Dane cook with a passion.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:26 PM

Sorry, Rob.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:32 PM
getting ready for summer

haha, it's all good.

I'll give out some coups to the BK lounge...
Old 07-26-2009, 11:31 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

*in the most nerdiest voice* THEY'RE CALLED ADULT COLLECTABLES!
Old 07-26-2009, 11:36 PM
Hmm?

Both Green Lantern: First Flight and Trick 'r Treat are both being distributed by Warner Premier.

And I said it before but if you plan on attending Comic Con for the movies/shows, plan on waiting in stupidly long lines for Hall H and Ballroom 20.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:56 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Music cue for the win. Good stuff guys, really good stuff.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:11 AM
getting ready for summer

Thanks guys.

Also, I still would ban Lesley into the shed.