Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Thumbs up! 4 80.00%
FUCK YOU! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2009, 03:08 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default PodCaust Episode 72: BANNED, now get into the shed

If you like Marmaduke, you'll love us! Buff Headcheese gets banned and gets death threats. Rob gets semi banned and gets support. Lesley gets banned into the shed and Ceej doesn't do anything. During all of this we talk about Comic Con, Freddy, Obi-Wan's cock envy, crying during movies and the return of Fan Fiction Theater.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:12 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

A GPS voiced opening? Is this some kind of CHUD homage?
Old 07-26-2009, 03:16 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

CHUD homage? No, it's fan fiction theater. We've done this before. I'm confused?
Old 07-26-2009, 03:16 PM
is fancy

Keep in mind I've never listed t o their podcast as I tried once and couldn't deal with so many people talking. Also, it's just this text to speech thing we found that was pretty indepth.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:21 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Oh okay. I know what you mean about too many people talking. That's there new "Live Show" format which is a huge mess. Their show would always open with a GPS voice that goes "Good day, gentlemen."
Old 07-26-2009, 03:28 PM
is fancy

Ah. well, that was not intentional. It kinda sucks actually. Ugh. We just thought it would be funny and easier to do longer fanfiction with the text to speech thing. Ugh.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:30 PM
is not Montel Williams

It's alright. Hell, I could trot out my old ass fanfiction. None of its sexual though.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:34 PM
is fancy

Also, we didn't make this. Just to be clear. It's a story by one Mr. Clocktower from fanfiction.net.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:39 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ah yes, I figured it was Fanfiction.net. I wasted many a day in high school writing crap.

Go look up the name "NewtonLangly" and my 15 chapter Harry Potter Mary-sue fanfic. And I'm warning everyone. As piss poor as my grammar and sentence structure is now. It was WAY worse then.

Oh and B_Metal is the winner of this episode.

Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-26-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 06:06 PM
is fancy

Haha. Did you like his theme music?
Old 07-26-2009, 07:38 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

UMASS

Motherfucker, it was UMASS. I could've won it for you.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:41 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

That fucking hurts me, dude.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:43 PM
is fancy

Well you weren't playing that day fucker. I would have loved it if you were playing with us and gave me that answer.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:44 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Well you weren't playing that day fucker. I would have loved it if you were playing with us and gave me that answer.

I just got back from a wedding and fell asleep watching The Bad Seed on Netflix.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:45 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Opening killed me, well done on the selected fanfic.

AAAAAAAND FUCK YES. Screams O' Commentary must return, sirs.

So far so awesome.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:47 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Never let Ceej come up with a feature again.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:48 PM
is not Montel Williams

I did hear that musical que for B_Metal. Well played.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:57 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Sure I'll fucking draw mutant Jonai vs. Critterbeard MJ.

I getz to try out mah new scanzorz.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:11 PM

BudLeonard can rock until they dropBudLeonard can rock until they drop

I've tried listening to a bunch of "guys shoot the shit" podcasts -- Kevin Smith, slashfilm, CHUD show -- but I instantly responded to this. Very laid back and fun. Imma subscriber now.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:14 PM
is not Montel Williams

Plus unlike CHUD, time isn't wasted by idiotic attempts at wordplay.