Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 08-18-2009, 10:57 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

There shouldn't be denial. There should be higher charges for abusive behavior. Of course, that can be taken to an extreme. But the line has to be drawn somewhere.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:04 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I'm not fat but I'd love to work out more. The problem is after spending 45 minutes to drive to work, 9 hours at the job, and an hour to an hour fifteen driving home, all I want to do is relax. But I can't. There's dishes to do, laundry, trash, and plenty of other shit. Then maybe I can get caught up on a show or play a video game for an hour before it's time to eat. If I want 8 hours of sleep that leaves me with 5 hours a day of freedom. And that ain't shit.

CA is now forcing restaurants to put the calories of each meal on their menus. I had a Turtle Sunday at CPK on Wed and it was 1500 calories. Needless to say that was my fucking dinner right there.

What's my point you ask? I need to win the fucking Lottery.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:06 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

You could do more fucking. I hear that burns calories.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:07 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I'm not fat but I'd love to work out more. The problem is after spending 45 minutes to drive to work, 9 hours at the job, and an hour to an hour fifteen driving home, all I want to do is relax. But I can't. There's dishes to do, laundry, trash, and plenty of other shit. Then maybe I can get caught up on a show or play a video game for an hour before it's time to eat. If I want 8 hours of sleep that leaves me with 5 hours a day of freedom. And that ain't shit.
how much of your day is spent counting money and keeping the black man down?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:09 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

That's what my 9 hours at work is for.

Old 08-18-2009, 11:10 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
That's what my 9 hours at work is for.

Old 08-18-2009, 11:10 AM
is not Montel Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
how much of your day is spent counting money and keeping the black man down?
Fool, the time is spent controlling the banks and the media. Get it right.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:13 AM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

I don't want to come off as an asshole, but if it's important enough you'll end up making time. I'm about to start taking night classes again, so that'll be eight hours at work, two-three hours of class, and then homework and whatever else.

I usually squeeze in my workouts early in the morning or during my lunch hour, but if I had to go late at night I would. I know sleep is going to take a hit, but I can live with 6-7 hours if it lets me squeeze another hour out of my day to do stuff that I need to do. Cooking takes place on the weekend, where I make a ton of shit, prepackage it, and freeze/refrigerate accordingly.

Learning how to manage my time and plan things out was easily the biggest pain in the ass that I've ever dealt with, but the benefits paid off tenfold.

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 08-18-2009, 11:15 AM
getting ready for summer

Old 08-18-2009, 11:17 AM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

BITCH PLZ

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
Old 08-18-2009, 11:18 AM
getting ready for summer

haha.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:28 AM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
I don't want to come off as an asshole, but if it's important enough you'll end up making time.

QFT.

I always make time to drink beer. ALWAYS.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:42 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I agree with Jake...there's always time to do more shit. I agree 100% with the 6-7 hours of sleep. I usually run on like 4-6, if I sleep more than 7, I'm fucking lazy and more useless than normal. I have pretty much the same situation as everyone else, but I have 3 fucking kids. If I can squeeze in at least 3 workouts a week anyone can...
Old 08-18-2009, 12:44 PM
getting ready for summer

Yeah, but you're a Mexican, not a Mexican't
Old 08-18-2009, 12:47 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Yeah, but you're a Mexican, not a Mexican't
What fucking movie is that from...I keep saying that but I can't remember!!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 12:49 PM
yiff it and quit it

Once Upon A Time In Mexico! That was the only good part in it, sadly.

~
Old 08-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Yeah. It was not very good.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:50 PM
is not Montel Williams

He's right.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:49 PM
<-----THIS!

Sorry, but I ain't giving up time with my precious tv for none of yous guys' pysical fitness shenanagins. But I am thinking about doing a blog.

Old 08-18-2009, 01:51 PM
getting ready for summer

Shit, just get your box back and let's game!