Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Music

Music Cj used to love ICP, Rob used to love NKOTB. Who do you love?

Old 07-23-2009, 07:29 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default WE GOIN' CHICKEN HUNTIN'

Jesus Christ. Go youth of America. I should hire Dj Clay and Sugar Slam to do an informercial for us....

Wow. Ceej, I'm so glad you got out of the Juggalo bs. This video is fucking hilarious and horrifying all at the same time.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:47 AM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

FFFFFFFFF. I used to like ICP a lot, but then I turned fifteen.

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 07-23-2009, 07:59 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Cops are gonna be getting some serious overtime.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:03 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

The saddest thing for me? Ice Cube is gonna be there. Poor, poor Ice Cube.

But yeah. I used to be into them when I was like 15. And I still stand by my assertation that some of the music is well produced, but the rhymes? Redonkulous.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:11 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

And the fans? In need of sterilization.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:13 AM
getting ready for summer

Yes. Oh man, I still remember Ceej in College with his face painted up for Halloween. Good shit.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:16 AM
Right meow!

Need pics.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:17 AM
Captain Fuckin´ Magic

Jan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Yeah, I guess he cries every morning thinking about the shit he has put himself through to keep his stack and laments that Eazy-E found such an easy way out. Ain´t sellout a bitch.

Though I can only view this jugtards with rather scientific interest to determine rate of retardation in nowadays youth since we simply don´t have that sub-"culture" (and I am obviously using that word in the loosest sense here) over here. Yay for me!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:21 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Jesus, Razor Ramon's really put on some weight, huh?

This is a pretty useful infomercial, though. Can anyone get some GPS coordinates to Al Qaeda or something? Tell them it's an important meeting for some high-level government officials or something.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:21 AM
getting ready for summer

WINNAR.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:24 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Hahaha, I love how the fat guy is totally amped for all the shitty ICP-like bands but all he can muster for Ice Cube is "oh gosh".

OMG, Vanilla Ice!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:35 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

And to think, I thought I made some bad decisions when I had a short lived HIM obession. Wow.

And Jan, does Germany have these losers like us yanks or what? Does Germany even get Faygo?
Old 07-23-2009, 08:37 AM
Captain Fuckin´ Magic

Jan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdHocken View Post
And Jan, does Germany have these losers like us yanks or what? Does Germany even get Faygo?
Naw, not like these. Maybe in Eastern-Germany or in other reservoirs that I am not aware of. But we have enough trouble ignoring Tokio Hotel to pay attention to those losers as well I guess. Hence my scientific interest in these "beings".
Old 07-23-2009, 08:37 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
The man made Barbershop. And Are We There Yet?

Fuck him. He deserves this.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:39 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
Naw, not like these. Maybe in Eastern-Germany or in other reservoirs that I am not aware of. But we have enough trouble ignoring Tokio Hotel to pay attention to those losers as well I guess. Hence my scientific interest in these "beings".
So there are kids trying to emulate Tokio Hotel? There's not enough hair product in the world to replicate that violation of physics.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:42 AM
Captain Fuckin´ Magic

Just look at the German version of MySpace and you´ll know why hairdressers and product companies are making millions in times of recession. They even make hipsters look human. If that is possible, though this is just another sub-"culture" that hasn´t made a real appearance over here. Yet.

I pray we stay behind the curve.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:48 AM
is not Montel Williams

Stay behind the curve? You're Germany, it's where avant-garde comes from. Haven't you been watching SPROCKETS?
Old 07-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Captain Fuckin´ Magic

Quote:
Stay behind the curve? You're Germany, it's where avant-garde comes from. Haven't you been watching SPROCKETS?
No, I am busy closely monitoring Vogue and airports to see what we can and have to stop at the boarder by any means necessary.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:52 AM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Haven't you been watching SPROCKETS?
Now that's a fucking old reference. Still wish we would have gotten that movie. The script is fucking hilarious.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:54 AM
is not Montel Williams

The story behind that was that Mike Myers didn't like the script. Yet somehow he liked The Love Guru. I can only wonder what horror lie in that script.

And then there was the time I tried to convince Ari to reenact scenes from West Germany's most disturbing home videos.