Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: thoughts?
Glad you're back! 4 100.00%
Fuck, thought you were done. 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2009, 03:08 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Finally listening to the episode. Rob admitting to the fact he was a twink. Hilarious!
Old 07-20-2009, 03:11 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Haha. Shit, that pic in the embarassing photos kinda shows that.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:15 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Christ, if I had seen you now as you were then. I'd probably be standing in the corner saying "GOD-DAMN!" except trade the fat pants for the skinny pants and *snaps his fingers* there you have it.

As for picky eaters. Fucking gross. Except about fruit. The softness of fruit wigs me out for some reason.

Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-20-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:59 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Kev Smiff is one of those picky eaters.

Mark my words: that man will live one more year.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:17 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I don't get it. Seriously. I mean, I guess I get the texture stuff, but how the fuck can you only eat like 1-3 things over and over and over?
Old 07-20-2009, 04:38 PM
is not Montel Williams

Only thing I can even relate to is the fact David Lynch ate the same lunch while filming Eraserhead.

But we can only figure these people are just nuts.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:39 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Fatties fear change/stairs.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:40 PM
is fancy

Except that some (like that fitness trainer) are obviously not a fatty. Related to OCD possibly? I seriously was fucking fascinated when I heard about this.

Also: http://www.pickyeatingadults.com/
Old 07-20-2009, 04:42 PM
My wife's son

May be that, or it may tie into their development as children (which is probably also linked to your aforementioned suggestion of OCD). Honestly, that is when the most important eating habit routines are established (and subsequently broken down by puberty, but I digress).
Old 07-20-2009, 04:43 PM
is fancy

I mean as a child I ate margerine. big fucking scoops of pure margerine.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:45 PM
My wife's son

Yeah, but when it came to eating on a normal basis, your 'rents had the 3 square meal ideal slammed into your brain, yes?
Old 07-20-2009, 04:47 PM
is fancy

Yeah, to a point. We did the best we could, but like most people I also grew up with the " FINISHHEVERYTHINGONYOURPLATESTARVINGKIDSINAFRICA" BS that still fucks me up to this day.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:53 PM
My wife's son

As did I/still do fight.

But then again, if I didn't go through my formative years a fat, sad virgin (thanks in no small part to that plate-finishing mentality), I wouldn't have my fucked up sense of humor/defense mechanism.

So yeah, FUCK PICKY EATERS. Not really. Looks like another eating disorder for the books. Yay!
Old 07-20-2009, 04:54 PM
is not Montel Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I mean as a child I ate margerine. big fucking scoops of pure margerine.
Mustard and cheese sandwiches for me. But that's for the "Weird shit you ate as a kid" thread.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:55 PM
My wife's son

We have one of those?
Old 07-20-2009, 04:56 PM
is not Montel Williams

Hold on a sec.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:10 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

And with my rant this episode, I'm doing calling about He-Man.

Now to find a nice Turbo Teen topic to rant about.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:14 AM
is fancy

That rant was fucking epic. We love your rants. They are so passionate. haha
Old 07-31-2009, 08:23 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

And for the most part, I usually call while driving home from work. Shitty traffic gets me fired up.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.