Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: thoughts?
Glad you're back! 4 100.00%
Fuck, thought you were done. 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2009, 04:04 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default PodCaust Episode 71: homeless minotaurs and bowling balls

Rob almost dies and because of this asks Ceej to respect his final wishes. Ceej reluctantly drops some mega news, we laugh at picky eaters and discuss mind altering substances. Samwise Gamgee was a badass in Toy Soldiers, LL Cool J was supposed to be a badass in Toys and voice mail!
Old 07-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Toy Soldiers rules
Old 07-18-2009, 05:52 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

fuck yes.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:11 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I'm jealous of Cj's property. Wish I had a wooded lot.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:54 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Note to self, have voice mail that goes beyond recommending crap. But goddamn Rob, your cock obsession comes back with a vengeance in this episode.

Also, Barry Levinson directed Toys. Not Sonnefeld.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:00 PM
is fancy

Ah, I was close regarding Toys. And the obssession comes back thanks to HBarr mentioning it. Also, in a few episodes it'll be all good. You'll see.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:11 PM
is fancy

Also, the "we're back" part = us SUPER BAKED

Which is how we started. It was fun. haha
Old 07-18-2009, 08:12 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

CJ calling BTTF 3 retarded? NOT COOL, SIR!
Old 07-18-2009, 08:13 PM
is fancy

EXACTLY! WHAT THE SHIT! MADDOG TANNEN!
Old 07-18-2009, 08:20 PM
is not Montel Williams

They were gonna have Reagan play the mayor at one point. Reagan really liked BTTF.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:23 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

You guys were on your game in this ep. Very very solid. And the "after hours" part made House Party 2 look like House Party 3.

And actually, it was about Robin Wright in Toys.

RE Toy Soldiers: was it Keith "Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead" Coogan who was the asthma-smoker?

Because if it was, you really are more like Keith Coogan than you know, sir.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
And the obssession comes back thanks to HBarr mentioning it.
Dude, have you listened to #70 recently? The obsession never left. Also, ironic considering much of my weekend has been half-baked (thanks to my ever-lovin' bf attempting to purge the bad memories of the dentist from my subconscious).
Old 07-19-2009, 03:42 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hbarr View Post
Dude, have you listened to #70 recently? The obsession never left. Also, ironic considering much of my weekend has been half-baked (thanks to my ever-lovin' bf attempting to purge the bad memories of the dentist from my subconscious).
hbarr's a lady?
Old 07-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
hbarr's a lady?
hbarr's gay. Wow and I thought I was pretty "out" on CHUD.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:44 PM
is fancy

Haha. Really, it's just a way to make Ceej feel uncomfortable which then makes his funny kick in.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Texan

Ehh, I don't have a problem with it (obviously). And it is hilarious.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:51 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
You guys were on your game in this ep. Very very solid. And the "after hours" part made House Party 2 look like House Party 3.

And actually, it was about Robin Wright in Toys.

RE Toy Soldiers: was it Keith "Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead" Coogan who was the asthma-smoker?

Because if it was, you really are more like Keith Coogan than you know, sir.
Yeah it's Keith Coogan. I used to love that kid in DTMTBD. And thanks. Glad that this episode was entertaining.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:13 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
hbarr's gay. Wow and I thought I was pretty "out" on CHUD.
Eh, I guess I never thought about it or read anything were it was overt. I don't give a shit either way though, whatever blows your skirt up nancy boy.*

*totally meant in jest, no offense good sir.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:19 AM
Texan

Wink

I'm a straight gay guy (hence my love of baseball, gaming and the like). Although, I guess from those categories I'm a geek gay guy. Bah, who like categories anyway.

Oh, and the gloves are off. Nancy boy indeed. I was being nice by holding off on the Durst comments.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:36 AM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
I'm a straight gay guy (hence my love of baseball, gaming and the like). Although, I guess from those categories I'm a geek gay guy. Bah, who like categories anyway.

Oh, and the gloves are off. Nancy boy indeed. I was being nice by holding off on the Durst comments.
Fair enough. However, I don't get how turning your hat backwards automatically makes you Fred Durst. It's like somehow, somewhere, someone decided that backwards hats=Fred Durst when people were doing that years before Durst hit it big.