Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Comics and Literature

Comics and Literature We're not the hugest comic nerds out there, but we have been known to read an issue of "Spider-Ham" from time to time.

Old 10-12-2009, 03:56 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

Picked up Bolano's Savage Detectives and a collection of short stories by Barthelme - gonna start these after I finish Our Band Could Be Your Life and Lush Life.

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 10-12-2009, 05:35 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I swear. This thread makes me feel all DURRR for the shit I choose to read.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:43 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I swear. This thread makes me feel all DURRR for the shit I choose to read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Things I learned today thanks to books:
Linda Lovelace did a movie with a dog, and her husband was an irredeemable fucking dick.
AHEM

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
Old 10-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Is a Spider + Tangerine?

Spiderine can rock until they dropSpiderine can rock until they drop

I reread High Fidelity by Nick Hornby for the umpteenth time yesterday and is still blown away by it.

Old 10-13-2009, 01:39 PM
yiff it and quit it

I need to actually read that instead of watching the movie over and over.

~
Old 10-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Trying to finish Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson but I'm so fucking lazy.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:53 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I haven't read that book in forever.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:56 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I read Bourne books, don't feel bad rob.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:57 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Hey, I used to read Alex Cross books in High School. Man those were some crazy trash.

Well that and Animorphs in middle school......what?
Old 10-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

I read Where the Wild Things Are when I was a child.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:05 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
I read Where the Wild Things Are when I was a child.
HA! Look at the tard! You must eat at the Olive Garden, cell phone holster wearer.

Us cool kids read The Blue Dragon.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Hmm?

Wait, what?

This?

Does that mean you just grew up not too long ago?
Old 10-13-2009, 02:09 PM
Hmm?

I brought that up because of the Where the Wild Things Are thread you pile of .
Old 10-13-2009, 02:13 PM
is not Montel Williams

Dammit, that's not it. It was a children's book series that featured a kid going to this island. I remember one book having a Blue Dragon on the cover. Another had a lion with ribbons in its mane.

Either way, A Wrinkle In Time still doesn't make any goddamn sense.

And why am I pile of mace?
Old 10-13-2009, 02:23 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

McFry...you flail.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:24 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
McFry...you flail.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Hmm?

Flailing all over the place, Ed.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:37 PM
is not Montel Williams

Thank you, for that wonderful bit of Engrish.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:37 AM
yiff it and quit it

The Time Traveler's Wife. I started off reading a bunch of Murakami shorts, but figured I'd take a shot at this, and holy shit. It's pretty good.

~
Old 11-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Really? I've always been put-off by the book (inexplicably). Maybe I'll pick it up and give it a spin.