Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:15 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default The Maxx

You're fucking welcome people.

I'd buy this in a heartbeat on dvd. I love the different styles of animation and I fucking adore Sam Keith. Also, I used to have a crush on Julie when I was a wee one.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:35 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Awesome. I miss MTV. I don't think I've purposely watched that channel since the late '90s.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:11 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Mostly because they don't show cool shit like they did in the 90's...Maxx was dope
Old 06-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Really dug this. Very weird as I recall.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

What happened here? They re-showed a few of the first ones and then stopped?

Side note, I was just looking for these online this past weekened.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:57 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

JUUUUUUUUULIIIIIIIIIE!

Always watched this on Liquid Television and The Idiot Box back in those halcyon summer days.

Have they even released any of the LT stuff on DVD yet?
Old 07-20-2009, 05:08 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I think they may have some weird best of, but I want the full series.

Remember Dog-Boy?
Old 07-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

There was a "Best of" Liquid TV a few years ago. Out of print now. Also, The Maxx was part of MTV Oddities, right?
Old 07-20-2009, 05:16 PM
is fancy

Yeah, with The Brothers Grimm and The Head.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:25 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Ah yeah. Oddities.

There was a The Head movie planned at one point. Man that would have been awesome.

MTV will put out a fucking Hills boxed set, but leave the fringe properties to fuck off and die. Nice.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:29 PM
is fancy

The Head was actually pretty fucking cool. Anyone remember Downtown?
Old 07-20-2009, 11:34 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

The problem with The Maxx as a show is the same as the comic.

It fucking hit a wall and it hit that wall at top speed. There's a reason why Sam Kieth moved on. The narrative got to a point where it couldn't progress. Everything else would be recycling Julie's character over and over again.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:14 AM
is fancy

But until that wall was hit, it was a glorious ride.