Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Good! 2 100.00%
Bad! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2009, 08:36 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Or his hype-man.
It's noone that posts here for the most part.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:37 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
Holy hell. That set is more expensive then it deserves to be. I've decided I'm just going with the game.
I've decided to just completely skip it.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
It's noone that posts here for the most part.
Roger. Is someone that has left a wacky vm in the past? Is it Roger? Sorry. Just did that cuz, uh, ya see I saidrogerfirstandyouhaveafriendrogerandImsorryandu handuhanduhSPLAT.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:43 AM
is fancy

The guy has left some voicemails in the past, and they are always fucked up.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:51 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

A Star Wars game that has my voice? Whoa. That would be weird. Still, the money would be awesome.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:19 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Why is it that I crack up every time the Full House theme kicks in?
Old 06-18-2009, 12:23 PM
is fancy

Because it's fucking great? It's one of my favorite choices for the podcast lately.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:34 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I think that's just it. I love how it wrapped up just as Hocken finished his message on this episode.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:40 PM
is fancy

Exactly. It's Hocken's theme. And I love it.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:46 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

I on the other hand am not. Especially because I had a specially made theme song that no longer gets play. Real shame. Of course, I own the patent on. "Heyyyy Rob, It's Ed Hocken."
Old 06-18-2009, 12:47 PM
is fancy

No, when we do our guest show and you are on, your theme will be played.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:48 PM
is not Montel Williams

Oh so you are planning to have a guest show. Now that is awesome.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:55 PM
is fancy

We have alot of things planned. I've been busier than shit working on them.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:48 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

If I ever call in, I want the rival whitey family theme of the early 90s to play: Step By Step (Brandon Call FTW! Motherfucker was in Blind Fury AND Ford Fairlane!).
Old 06-18-2009, 02:50 PM
is fancy

That could be done. Just need to say your name on the call.