Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Good! 2 100.00%
Bad! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2009, 04:25 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default PodCaust Episode 68: Ewok Excalibur Extravaganza

Ceej talks about the lack of haunted houses in his search for a perfect home. Then we discuss the epicness that was E3. Microsoft won, Sony did their best and Nintendo has just lost it. There are a lot of new games coming out and some exciting technology is headed our way.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:58 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Hocken impression...gold.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:15 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

The Willie Nelson call: Sheer.Fuckin'.Brilliance.

High-Pitched Eric huh? Fuck man. I was aiming for Hank: The Angry Drunken Dwarf

Last edited by Ed Hocken; 06-07-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:34 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Holy shit. Yes. Willie! SIIIING IT! FUCKIN' SING IT!
Old 06-07-2009, 06:38 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdHocken View Post
The Willie Nelson call: Sheer.Fuckin'.Brilliance.

High-Pitched Eric huh? Fuck man. I was aiming for Hank: The Angry Drunken Dwarf

Get drunker and you can be Hank. haha.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:34 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Is it up on i-tunes yet?

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:59 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Get drunker and you can be Hank. haha.
I'll see what I can do. But I do my calls on a work night. So it's difficult to get wasted.

BTW Rob where are you moving to?
Old 06-07-2009, 11:01 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Moving, huh? I found the 'caust on I-tunes, so please ignore my above post.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:29 PM
is not Montel Williams

Since it's a tech job and they're moving him. I say, it's India. Enjoy chutney ya bastard.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Sonic is ok. They had employees directing traffic opening weekend.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:20 AM
is not Montel Williams

Funny you mention Sonic. When I'm at my Mom's and I'm watching tv. I see ads for Sonic. However, there are no Sonic's in LA County. It's the weirdest thing to advertise for crap that does not exist.

Still, we got Zankou Chicken here. So the hell with that.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:25 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

What is lude-willie's secret id?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Right meow!

Or his hype-man.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:27 AM
is not Montel Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Or his hype-man.
That's a state secret. Just like the time Bob Dylan called in to sing the Lost theme song.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Right meow!

Damn it Hocken.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Right meow!

My mom pre-ordered the Beatles Rock Band.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
My mom pre-ordered the Beatles Rock Band.
The full set or just the game itself?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Right meow!

Full set.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:34 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Holy hell. That set is more expensive then it deserves to be. I've decided I'm just going with the game.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Right meow!

Yeah, but mom doesn't have any other rb games. I will have to show my parents and their friends how to play. I think they'll mainly end up singing.