Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
BANGARANG! 0 0%
FART FACTORY! 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2009, 09:46 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Had a kickass hot dog yesterday at the grocery store. Yum. And mad love for Harey Carey,
Old 05-18-2009, 09:48 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Hey! God, that's gonna be stuck in my head all day. I think I'll start talking like that to my boss.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:49 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

There should be a documentary on the aftermath of competitive eating.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:51 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Seriously. I'd watch it. I also want a medical doc about Kobyashi.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:52 AM
Right meow!

I mess with my cat when he sleeps too. He is never amused.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:55 AM
Right meow!

Breaking Bad is low on my queue because of the wait issue. Damn you CJ.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:01 AM
feels good man

It's gonna blow you away man. Soooo good.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:04 AM
feels good man

Also, while recording this episode I was going over the top with the talking of having sex with women and polygamy and what not because Lesley was sitting on the couch with headphones on watching Grey's. I was hoping she'd hear me and give me shit, but she was too into her show. So it kind of backfired. hahah
Old 05-18-2009, 10:09 AM
feels good man

Although, If I was Teen Wolf, I'd totally have banged Boof way before that blonde chick. And if I was Mitch, same with Jordan.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:13 AM
Right meow!

Explain macroing (sp?)
Old 05-18-2009, 10:17 AM
feels good man

Basically setting up a series of keystrokes bound to a single key to speed up the mundane nature of any given MMORPG. There are programs that do the same thing. Basically, Ceej used to tape down a series of keys in Ultima online so that his "avatar" would "grind" through levels. usually fishing/chopping wood/etc.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:26 AM
Right meow!

Got it. I've never played a MMORPG.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Right meow!

My Dad still has a Homey the Clown poster.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:36 AM
feels good man

At this point, you probably never will. They seem to cater to the type that doesn't play console games, don't have a S.O., or for people that just want a time sink.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Right meow!

I'm not the target demo. Too old. Employed. Have a yard to cut. Would've been a thing to do at 12-14.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:46 AM
feels good man

Exactly. Or when it's a property (Star Wars) that you figure people can't fuck up. I have to say that I had a fucking blast in LOTRO but that was because I was unemployed the month I played it.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:52 AM
Right meow!

Bjork?
Old 05-18-2009, 10:54 AM
feels good man

Fuck yeah Bjork. Don't be hating on Hyperballad. That's one of my most favortist songs evah!
Old 05-18-2009, 10:55 AM
feels good man

so 2 votes that this episode sucked. Good to know.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Right meow!

It didn't suck, I just won't associate with........the other option.