Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
BANGARANG! 0 0%
FART FACTORY! 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2009, 05:39 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

A donation button eh? I could kick in five bucks. Might not be a bad idea. Other sites do it.

And I believe the cartoon in question was Pro Stars or some shit like that.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:37 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

The Pro Stars were fucking redonkulous. What ever happened to Bo Jackson?
Old 05-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

What is the story with the banner?
Old 05-18-2009, 08:11 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

I have no idea, but the same thing happened to Dion Sanders.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:14 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

See Trek in the theater man. It is worth it. We might even see it again. I haven't done that since Return of the Jedi's original run.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:16 AM
is not Montel Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
See Trek in the theater man. It is worth it. We might even see it again. I haven't done that since Return of the Jedi's original run.
Jedi's original run? How old are you?
Old 05-18-2009, 08:17 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
What is the story with the banner?
You need to bone up on your Latino Gang Movie genre sir.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106469/

It's a still from that movie, with 3 of the Lost Boys from Hook, myself and Ceej's face shopped on it.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:17 AM
is fancy

I remember loving the hell outta Jedi in the theater.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:19 AM
Right meow!

Saw it 7 times. The first Terminator is the best. T2 can suck it.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:21 AM
is fancy

THANK YOU!
Old 05-18-2009, 08:21 AM
is not Montel Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I remember loving the hell outta Jedi in the theater.
You remembered things as a two-year old? Wow.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:22 AM
is fancy

I do when it comes to that. Because it was my first theater movie. And there are pictures. I'm sure that helps.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:24 AM
is not Montel Williams

Fair enough. I'm gonna listen to the show more indepth today.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:26 AM
Right meow!

The wisdom of Hughes: "....fuckin' muther fuckin'....."
Old 05-18-2009, 08:29 AM
is fancy

Quote:
The wisdom of Hughes: "....fuckin' muther fuckin'....."

Lulz. In regards to what?
Old 05-18-2009, 08:32 AM
Right meow!

I don't remember. It was in reference to Fahey or something.

Example: "I choose: fuckinmotherfuckin Jeff Fahey." Or something
Old 05-18-2009, 08:32 AM
is fancy

Hell yes. Sounds about right haha.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:34 AM
Right meow!

I shouldn't talk smack. I curse every other word if I'm on a roll.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Right meow!

Speaking of hot dogs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi-5v...eature=related