Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 04-20-2009, 10:39 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Did Ari bring you back some Maui Wowie or something?
Old 04-20-2009, 11:08 AM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

I was born in Texas. I left at 3 months.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:24 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I get to the gym today at around 1:50.

High speed chase on the exact same highway I used to get to the gym. Drug-crazed lady. Only going 75 or so.

Stranger: there is a Popeye's Chicken in the same area as my gym (Texas is nothing if not adept at sending conflicting messages on personal health). What's happening? It's on fire.

Backdraft was reenacted at the chicken shack.

And on a Monday too. It's all downhill from here on out this week. Unless they use dynamite at the fireworks displays.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:07 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Everyone at Fox was watching it in the cafe at lunch today. The whole room cheered when she crashed. It was hilarious.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:35 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Fucking awesome.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:49 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

I was born in Texas. ie I'm cool.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:50 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fej View Post
I was born in Texas. I left at 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fej View Post
I was born in Texas. ie I'm cool.

Haha.
Old 06-29-2009, 03:55 PM
It's All A Deep End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Haha.
I thought I posted in here already.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:08 PM
My wife's son

Yep...this happened. Only in Texas.

Old 07-01-2009, 03:11 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Well she shouldn't dress like a whore then.

But yeah. I read this a bit ago, and it's totally fucked up.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:16 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Look carefully at the first name of the kidnapper.

Thanks for proving my point, Russ.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:17 PM
is fancy

Ari wins.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:17 PM
My wife's son

Just realized that...
Old 07-01-2009, 03:20 PM
is fancy

Also:

I love the the link at the end of it:

"52 year old stripper attacked by rival"

PICS!
Old 07-02-2009, 03:06 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Texas, the lone star state. You guys should know on top of all the fucking craziness it's like 104 before heat index the last week or so and the humidity is so bad when you walk outside the air feels like someone microwaved a wet towel and threw it over you.

Basically you have to be a badass to live in Texas.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:10 PM
My wife's son

Pretty much what B said.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:41 PM
is fancy

First rule of Retard Fight Club is DERRRRRRRRRRrrRRR
Old 08-14-2009, 12:50 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

I hope he gets the maximum 10 years.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:42 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

People are all pissed at Michael Vick for doggie abuse and this shit will get marginal attention at best.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:15 PM
My wife's son

Just a class 3?

Fuckers got/getting/maybe got off LIGHT.

Also: Michael Vick sucked even before his Turner VS. Hooch debacle. Who givesa shit about him aside from every sports news outlet ever in the history of mankind? Hmm?

Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-14-2009 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Camphone Crispin Glover he ain't...