Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 02-26-2010, 06:57 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
Ah, yeah, no clue on that buddy.
Okie Doke. It's a simple thing to do, changing your realm list, but I don't want to wade off into a community that may be totally different than WoW. I just can't seem to get into any of these freaking free MMO's. Luckily I get my 360 back TODAY!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 07:25 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

WoW on a hacked/private server is not WoW. Very few of the servers are left to regular game rules. Many of the servers have unlimited gold, unable to die, unlimited badges, etc. So, you don't really get to experience WoW. And some of the large ones actually do charge to play on them, which is extra sketchy.

Why not just get a trial account and see if it's your thing?
Old 02-26-2010, 07:32 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I've got Wow and both expansions. I just don't want to swallow $15 a month on it. I guess I could bite the bullet and re-up my subscription but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Also what server are you on? I might play if I have a regular to run with.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:37 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Rexxar - Alliance PVE. My guild is awesome. Talented people, but we aren't uber crazy omfg hardcore raiders. I've barely played for about a month, just out of so much shit going on IRL, but I'm about to get after it again soon. $15 is nothing each month for the amount of entertainment you get. I actually miss being single, because that $15 a month kept me home and not spending money.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:42 AM
RIP Ferg

Alright, well if you might be playing this month I may get a 30 day card or something and see if playing with your peeps is gonna make the $15 doable. I've mostly solo'd with random team ups here and there so maybe regulars might change things.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:43 AM
Fleshlight King

Well with the new random dungeons, it's so much easier to enjoy the game. I really just BS with people in-game and raid with them. If I want to run for badges, I just jump into the queue and go at it.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:51 AM
RIP Ferg

Cool, Only problem I see is that I'd have to start with a fresh character and wouldn't be able to run with you right away.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:11 AM
Fleshlight King

The guild puts zero requirements on play time, attendance, etc. I'll find the guild site when I get home and post it for you. And you can level pretty quick with the dungeon finder. At worst, make a DK so you can make money/badges and get BOA gear to level what you really want.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:22 AM
RIP Ferg

I've never hit 55 with any toon yet so DK is out. Of course I could stay with one of my other toons and try to hit 55 first. Like I said I only played here and there and would usually tire of a class/build before 30
Old 02-26-2010, 08:23 AM
Fleshlight King

Never hit 55?!?!?!?!?! Wahhhrgballllllrrlll.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:25 AM
RIP Ferg

I know, I know. But like I said, nothing but randoms and solo'ing. That shit takes time man and I never got into WoW until I had kids. Lulz.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:27 AM
Fleshlight King

You don't even get the class defining skills until you're level 40! You should have seen my character screen during TBC. Level 70 of every class except priest and Shaman, and I had multiple 30-40 hordes spread around as well. I got fat.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:31 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I never made it past 42 I think.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:33 AM
Fleshlight King

OMGWTF ARRRGH YOU PEOPLE BASK IN MY GLORY

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ar&cn=Tosshidk

To play WoW and not know the soft caress of thine epix. /sad
Old 02-26-2010, 08:36 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I got bored and got sucked in to LOTR. That game was fucking ACES.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:40 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
I got bored and got sucked in to LOTR. That game was fucking ACES.

hmm watered down WoW delicious

Everyone subscribe now! Come to Rexxar! Learn what is best in life!
Old 02-26-2010, 08:44 AM
getting ready for summer

I got sick of killing the same things with different skins in WoW. AT least LOTR tried to make the models look different (granted this was before any expansions for WoW). Plus I could play my fucking lute and I had tabs for songs ranging from the A-Team Theme to Macguyver. Nothing better than rocking the A-TEam theme before taking down a cave troll haha.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:47 AM
Fleshlight King

The lute was the worst damn thing about that game. The first time I went into town I was like oh god lord baby jesus please let lightning strike these flute players.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:48 AM
getting ready for summer

Old 02-26-2010, 08:52 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

I didn't get past 45. And all my leveling was done through Arena. I was a GOD then. Until Shamans were available on Alliance. Bah.