Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Humor

Humor We laugh at fart jokes. How about you?

Old 07-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Well... a woman can dream, can't she?
Old 07-08-2010, 09:04 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Hey, Columbus. Nathan, set that shit up!
Old 07-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I'm about to find you funny.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Buckets of Double Rainbow.

Inception themed casual encounter - w4m - 25 (SoHo)

Date: 2010-08-07, 10:19AM EDT

I'm looking for someone to receive the rim job of their lives. I want this to be a special occasion and I want you to come dressed as your favorite character from Inception.

When I start rimming you, you will feel so much intense pleasure that you will be kicked back to a dream world where you can only think of the inferior rim jobs you've had your entire life.

Once you're in that dream world, I'm not going to stop. In fact I am only going to go further. I will plant thoughts of my rim job's superiority deep in your subconscious. My tongue will kick you back into a second dream world, and then a third, and even a fourth.

I can't say much about the first, second, and third dream worlds, but I know that once you reach the fourth there will only be one thing on your mind. You'll remember the time you had when you were a little kid and you went to that one burger place with your family, the one where everyone had a mustache and a hawaiian shirt, and maybe the food wasn't that great but the atmosphere was second to none, and maybe the waiter touched you inappropriately, but that's neither here nor there, because this is all a dream anyway.

I will bring you back up through the dream worlds through a mix of music (Lionel Ritchie) and kicks (my tongue). Seeking volunteers immediately.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Ms. January, Ava Gardner!

Lisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
When I start rimming you, you will feel so much intense pleasure that you will be kicked back to a dream world where you can only think of the inferior rim jobs you've had your entire life.
(*Sad Panda*) Gee, I don't want to be brought back to all of those bad rim jobs I've had! That's so depressing! Too bad this guy is THAT good that he makes that happen.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!
Old 08-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I came in here hoping someone found Ed's "platonic sex" post. I am disappoint.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:21 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

This wasn't me. I wish I had thought of it, though.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:39 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

HAHAHA.

Gonna be a sausage party up in there.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:13 AM
Hmm?

That's why I'm sad I didn't sign up earlier. It ain't gay if you close your eyes.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:18 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

It's not gay if you yell "SLAYER" during it.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:54 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas