Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Humor

Humor We laugh at fart jokes. How about you?

Old 02-26-2008, 03:15 PM

Rowhair can rock until they dropRowhair can rock until they dropRowhair can rock until they drop
Default Craigs List Thread : The best of!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...95322346.html?

What can I say? Nothing....I guess....WTF!?!

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea." - Robert Anton Wilson
Old 02-26-2008, 03:17 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Re: WOW....wow

"I am a lvl 8 warrior seeking my adventuring companion for game play and fornication. I partake in only adventure/fantasy role play, no creepy goth stuff, it?s too weird. Only sanctioned spells allowed, costume dress optional but preferred. I have the body of a wandering Norwegian brawler and short brown hair. Please be quite buxom and imaginative for play and enjoy fantasy role play aesthetics. Please send pics, leves, preferred adventure type and spell list. We could go get dinner (under $20), and watch a movie. Also I?m allergic to cats. "

There is just too much awesome in that post. And only level 8? Fuck that, anyone can get to level 10 in under two hours. Actually, I've been toying with the idea of getting back into this game again. I need a new MMORPG and Warhammer is taking too long to get here. Although I was thinking about trying that free Pirates of the Carribbean MMORPG.
Old 02-26-2008, 03:23 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/497575004.html

Requirements:
Be attractive -- sorry, I know, an attractive zombie, but it's possible. HWP, at the very least.
Know how to *act like a zombie*. I am specifically looking for someone with *zombie experience*. In San Francisco, I don't think this is asking a lot.
Be able to *look like a zombie*. This means dressing the part and knowing how to appropriately do your makeup.
Don't be shy. You're going to be dressed like a zombie and growling and groaning and spattering fake blood and all else everywhere. In public. To an audience that may not even be that into it (but I bet they will be!)

Awesome. Just awesome.

Old 02-26-2008, 04:05 PM

Rowhair can rock until they dropRowhair can rock until they dropRowhair can rock until they drop
Default Re: Hot Zombie Sex!

She is one little freak.

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea." - Robert Anton Wilson
Old 02-26-2008, 05:04 PM

Default Politics Starwars Style

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/526482501.html

Old 02-26-2008, 05:35 PM

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/den/493689524.html

Zelda

Old 02-26-2008, 05:38 PM
is ready for turkey

Yep. I almost posted that one. We may need to just make a thread for craigslist ads. May be easier me thinks.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:05 PM

I have a feeling this will not end well. Let the spam commence.

Old 02-26-2008, 06:07 PM

Default Re: Craigs List Thread : The best of!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/471479867.html

Old 02-26-2008, 06:43 PM

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/phi/290529230.html

Rules, rules, rules, life has rules.

Old 02-27-2008, 03:26 PM

crafto is out of the goo and is waiting for pickup

Sorry, couldn't find a link to the original post.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:16 PM

Climax in a vortex - You just can't make that kind of stuff up.

Old 02-27-2008, 05:34 PM
is ready for turkey

Crafto gets +50 rep!
Old 02-28-2008, 02:54 PM
is ready for turkey

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aus/323013997.html

Just awesome....I actually LOL'd over here.

"Like Cloud summoning The Knights of the Round in Final Fantasy 7, I summon the Excalibur of Turd Demons to destroy my enemy. "
Old 02-28-2008, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aus/323013997.html

Just awesome....I actually LOL'd over here.

"Like Cloud summoning The Knights of the Round in Final Fantasy 7, I summon the Excalibur of Turd Demons to destroy my enemy. "
Freaking Hilarious.

Old 02-28-2008, 03:15 PM
is ready for turkey

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/176368889.html

?Fuck yeah bitch it?s going down?

?Look at you! Is that even hair? Who would want you??
Old 02-28-2008, 03:28 PM
is ready for turkey

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/161676427.html

This could have been written about Boomer...
Old 02-28-2008, 03:36 PM
is ready for turkey

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/chi/110575058.html

QFT
Old 05-19-2008, 09:16 PM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Well here is a reason to love craiglist...
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 05-20-2008, 10:12 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

FUCKING WEBSENSE SUCKS!!!! I can't see any of this...if possible please paste screen shots.