Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 06-05-2009, 11:53 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

What's funny is tarantula's don't really bug me. It's spiders that either have black widow legs or are bigger than my dogs that freak me out.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:09 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

SWARMS OF BEES ARE GOING TO KILL YOU!

Well maybe not...
Old 07-20-2009, 01:39 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

And to think, 15 years ago. The media was freaking out about how killer bees were going to destroy us all. Now there's a bee shortage. Well, which is it?
Old 07-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Correct answer? A little bit of both. The bee situation here in the states is actually interesting to follow. My dad (now retired) has been building a small farm in Arkansas (#1 place I'm headed to in case of a zombie outbreak) and hasn't been able to get a single hive to survive.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:00 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

You do realize that in case of zombie apocalypse. Fleeing to Arkansas doesn't really change things.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

The town he lives in? Population less than 100. His house? Built on a hill. It's on a farm, so no worries about food. PLENTY of wood, so no worries about heat. Need water? He has 3 ponds. Oh, and those 100 people who live in the town? I guarantee my dad has more than 100 bullets. We can take care of them if they get infected.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:05 PM
is not Montel Williams

Alright fine. I was just saying you'd get bored after a while.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:05 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Holy shit. I'm moving to AR.

THIRD TIME's A CHARM.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdHocken View Post
Alright fine. I was just saying you'd get bored after a while.
No doubt. With the loss of the internets (and most likely power), I will have to revert to 80s version of myself. Shudders. Board-based versions of RPGs. Shoot me now.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:16 PM
is fancy

Fuck yeah! SHADOWRUN TIME!
Old 07-20-2009, 02:25 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Oh come on, you haven't even been bitten yet.

Scene:

Hbarr's Boss: So you think because you've been here this long you can take a sick day off? I got eight people out today, goddammit. I mean, you've only got...

HBarr: ...two weeks 'til retirement.

*wailing sax*

Hbarr: I know. But it's getting weird out there, like that movie...

*window shatters*

A hideous, necrotic creature storms the room. Eyes dead and gray, it snarls, leaping for Hbarr.

Hbarr's Boss chomps on his cheap cigar as he looks on in detached observation at the unfolding carnage.

Hbarr's Boss (muttering): He was movin' to Arkansas, gonna start up a local D&D league. He had just two weeks to retirement...

*wailing sax*

End shitty scene.

Ughh...I need to get back to drawing. Scripting isn't one of my strong suits.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-20-2009 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Sad realization that I have too much time on my hands today.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:29 PM
is fancy

Awesome. So awesome.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:30 PM
is not Montel Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Holy shit. I'm moving to AK.
Ya mean AK, AL is Alabama. You just made the wrong choice Hughes.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Texan

*Takes Russ' name off list of people to invite to Barr homestead*

*writes down complete directions for Rob/Lesley, so that he/she doesn't end up in Alabama instead*
Old 07-20-2009, 02:34 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

And I didn't even know I was invited...*tear*
Old 07-20-2009, 02:35 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

I'm confused - weren't you talking about Arkansas? That is AR....
Old 07-20-2009, 02:36 PM
My wife's son

Indeed.

AK is Alaska.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Texan

Also a good place to head to in case of zombie uprising. Too cold though.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:44 PM
is not Montel Williams

Shit, you're right AR is Arkansas. AK is Alaska.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:04 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episo...l-episode/251/