Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 02-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Holy crap dude!

http://www.twincities.com/ci_1173861...e=most_emailed
Old 02-19-2009, 10:27 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Nice. Go MN!
Old 02-19-2009, 10:27 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

No steel chair? FAIL!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:20 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap090217.html

Neat.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:57 PM
the king shit

bprice57 is out of the goo and is waiting for pickup

yo Minnesota people are crazy. Has anyone stepped into Wayzata, or seen the worlds largest ball of twine made by one man, or paul bunyan land. Man i dunno how to justify the actions of my neighbors sometimes.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:05 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

What's wrong with Paul Bunyan land?!
Old 02-23-2009, 07:30 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

Paul Bunyan reminds me of watching Mouseterpiece Theater hosted by George Plimpton on The Disney Channel before I caught the bus to elementary school.

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoG94ieN828
part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyDAr-hjw80
Old 02-23-2009, 07:48 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fej View Post
Paul Bunyan reminds me of watching Mouseterpiece Theater hosted by George Plimpton on The Disney Channel before I caught the bus to elementary school.

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoG94ieN828
part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyDAr-hjw80
oh it was Donald Duck Presents..

Last edited by PHEDG; 02-23-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:59 PM
getting ready for summer

It took me an hour to get home. It usually takes me 10 mins. I hate snow. I hate MN.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:17 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

At least you made it home safe little buddy.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:18 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

And at least you bought your beer on your lunch break

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 02-26-2009, 02:22 PM
getting ready for summer

That was yesterday, and we drank it all last night.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:23 PM
Right meow!

Well, did you buy more??
Old 02-26-2009, 02:25 PM
getting ready for summer

Nope. I was going to, but was afraid if I pushed it, I'd get stuck like the shitload of cars that were stuck on my home.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Right meow!

You guys don't have drive-thrus do you?
Old 02-26-2009, 02:33 PM
getting ready for summer

not that i know of, at least not where I live.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Right meow!

Kinda surprised you know what I meant. Many don't.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

We have like 2 I believe in the whole LA area...if you're talking about drive through liquor stores/dairies.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Right meow!

Well, they don't sell booze, just beer, wine, pop, smokes, etc. Yes, pop.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:03 PM
getting ready for summer

Pop is what it's called.